Good day I am on Xbox one and I really enjoy Forza so I ask for Forza horizon 6 why not...

Discus and support Good day I am on Xbox one and I really enjoy Forza so I ask for Forza horizon 6 why not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Imagen how It would feel like drifting through the streets of Japan at night with a BMW M4 or a Nissan GTR with the gloss effect you guys have for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jinx 117, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Jinx 117
    Jinx 117 Guest

Good day I am on Xbox one and I really enjoy Forza so I ask for Forza horizon 6 why not...

Imagen how It would feel like drifting through the streets of Japan at night with a BMW M4 or a Nissan GTR with the gloss effect you guys have for the cars. Honestly I don't know how many people play this game and I also don't know if people would like the map or not but I think I would be cool

:)

Jinx 117, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Good day I am on Xbox one and I really enjoy Forza so I ask for Forza horizon 6 why not make it in Tokyo? Because Mexico was done very wel

Hello Jinx, that is a great idea. I've loved Tokyo maps in games. :)

However, I'm afraid for this request you'd be best to contact Turn 10 as they're the ones responsible for creating the games.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Good day I am on Xbox one and I really enjoy Forza so I ask for Forza horizon 6 why not make it in Tokyo? Because Mexico was done very wel

You would want the Forza forum for things like this:

https://forums.forza.net/

However, Playground Games staff (the people who make the game) don't monitor the forum and submitting a support ticket would likely result in it simply being closed.

As to location, they have likely already made the decision of where it will be based and will have already started working on it. But then the question becomes: How worried are they by TDU: Solar Crown, releasing in Spring? As that will be city based. Although FH6 will be several years away, they would also know they may be compared to that game and so may have opted for something else. Or they may have chosen somewhere no-one would have thought...they did that with FH5 as no-one expected Mexico

As to how many play the game? No clue...they don't publish current player stats...all we, as users, know is that 25 million or so have started the game at some point since it's release.
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

XBOX at E3 2015.

Windows 10 information would be great. I am dying to know when we can expect it to transition to Xbox One and Phones.

And Forza Motorsports 6 is no doubt releasing at the end of the year.

I have 1 worry now regarding Forza... I hope this is not a release pattern now. Forza Motorsports 4 2011, Forza Horizon 2012 Forza Motorsports 5 2013, Forza Horizon 2 2014, Forza Motorsports 6 2015, Forza Horizon 3 2016, Forza Motorsports 7 2017.... and
    so on.

But it already look like that is how it is going to be.
  5. BoomerX1Forza Win User

how do you drive this crazy thing

I seem to be doing good so far, so I am enjoying Forza 6, I will see as time goes on.
  6. Fezzan Win User

Best racing game this year?

[quote user="brandiesel1"]

^^ It is. I never really liked any Forza game. I didn't like the demos. I played Horizon for the moderator game night and I loved it once I actually got used to it. It is a lot of fun. Free roaming and doing the challenges at your own pace is another reason
    why it's good. It's controls are very simplistic.

[/quote]

Had to replace my old xbox and my new one came with Forza 4, and to my surprise I really enjoyed it so I'll check Horizon.
Thema:

1. Good day I am on Xbox one and I really enjoy Forza so I ask for Forza horizon 6 why not... - Similar Threads - really enjoy Forza

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My internet starts to spike whenever I play Roblox, and it's really annoying.: Roblox internet has been spiking for like a week now. I don't know why. Please help, Microsoft. 12f21ddb-5f2f-4d82-bf78-37b5d096e3aa
  4. I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get a hold of microsoft at all. Disgusting really!!!!!: I am having an issue with my Xbox controller, I purchased 4 months ago, Today I go on my profile to log a fault and see that the warranty is over. I have been trying every way possible to contact...
  5. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  6. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  7. I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help

in XboX Insiders
    I really don’t know what the issue is, pls help: None of my games or apps want to load, all they say after 2 minutes of attempting a load say “…taken too long to start”. i thought this might of been an xbox (old gen) problem, until i plugged my...
  8. Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me

in XboX Insiders
    Should really add rdr2 idk its sound like a good idea to me: Should add red dead redemption 2 to the game pass again’ just saying submitted by /u/Weekly_Way6004 [link] [comments]
  9. My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine

in XboX Insiders
    My audio keeps on either stuttering really bad or sounding fine: I bought a new headset and controller to try to tackle this issue and the controller definitely did reduce the occurrence yet it still happens where my audio keeps on stuttering really badly at...
  10. Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add vbucks to Microsoft Rewards? I would really enjoy if this was...: I have looked up in a few places if i can get free vbucks in Microsoft rewards, but they haven't given me the correct answer. 4f935aab-9ca3-4fa2-8a6d-c750cebc9cb6