Gonna pre-order Halo MCC, have a few questions.

Discus and support Gonna pre-order Halo MCC, have a few questions. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am gonna pre order, Halo MCC on the xbox live marketplace.. do I have to put up the whole $60+ tax for it at once or can I just put like 10 on it and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mrr Snow, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Mrr Snow
    Mrr Snow Guest

I am gonna pre order, Halo MCC on the xbox live marketplace.. do I have to put up the whole $60+ tax for it at once or can I just put like 10 on it and then slowly add money on it? I'm pretty sure you need to purchase the whole thing when you pre-order just
    asking..

and I was reading the xbox rewards thing for the 15k rewards when you pre-oder.. since I am going all Digital can I pre-order it on XBL, and still get the rewards points or have to purchase it from the Microsoft.com store to get the points? I got confused
    while reading it..

:)

Mrr Snow, Oct 24, 2014
  2. Satsumo
    Satsumo Guest
    HALO MCC Questions for those that know???

OP - I've just checked, with regards to question 3...Halo 5 Beta is for ALL Halo MCC purchasers.

It's not a "pre-order" bonus - it's part of the Halo MCC release <period>, so DD will include Halo 5 Beta.

So - the only question left to answer is Q2 - as iBakez said, what pre-order bonus? (Sometimes this is retailer based, hence it could be a "no").

Satsumo, Oct 24, 2014
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Who is preordering Halo 5?

I have now pre-order the digital deluxe edition.

Now the MCC has been fixed and the Halo 4 playlist is on it I'm now enjoying Halo again.

That and the footage I've seen of Warzone persuaded me to cancel my digital pre-order of Black ops 3 and order Halo 5 instead

Malacath, Oct 24, 2014
  4. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest

When you order off of the Xbox Live Marketplace then it takes the entire price of the game when you order it. You cannot pay it off over time like you can when you order from Gamestop.

FullHornet, Oct 24, 2014
  5. CarringtonTV
    CarringtonTV Guest
    I think you need to order via the MicrosoftStore.com website for that, if they are still doing that offer - but do they sell digital downloads at their retail stores? I did the 15k points when I preordered Just Dance 2015 on a disc; I don't recall having
    a digital option.

Btw, do you already have your Rewards page activated? It took them about two weeks to get mine set up initially, and it seems to update slowly. It's only been a week, but I still haven't seen that 15k points dropped into my account yet. Slowpoke. Gonna pre-order Halo MCC, have a few questions. :D

CarringtonTV, Oct 24, 2014
  6. No I'm sorry, you can't pay it off. Only the full amount.

KhaoticSamuraii, Oct 31, 2018
  7. FullHornet Win User

When you order off of the Xbox Live Marketplace then it takes the entire price of the game when you order it. You cannot pay it off over time like you can when you order from Gamestop.
  8. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

No I'm sorry, you can't pay it off. Only the full amount.
  9. CarringtonTV Win User

since I am going all Digital can I pre-order it on XBL, and still get the rewards points or have to purchase it from the Microsoft.com store to get the points?
    I think you need to order via the MicrosoftStore.com website for that, if they are still doing that offer - but do they sell digital downloads at their retail stores? I did the 15k points when I preordered Just Dance 2015 on a disc; I don't recall having
    a digital option.

Btw, do you already have your Rewards page activated? It took them about two weeks to get mine set up initially, and it seems to update slowly. It's only been a week, but I still haven't seen that 15k points dropped into my account yet. Slowpoke. :D
  10. Satsumo Win User

HALO MCC Questions for those that know???

OP - I've just checked, with regards to question 3...Halo 5 Beta is for ALL Halo MCC purchasers.

It's not a "pre-order" bonus - it's part of the Halo MCC release <period>, so DD will include Halo 5 Beta.

So - the only question left to answer is Q2 - as iBakez said, what pre-order bonus? (Sometimes this is retailer based, hence it could be a "no").
  11. eviltedi Win User

So Many Preorders... RIP Wallet

There's only two I have pre-ordered, Destiny and Halo The MCC, there are others I want but I'll get them as and when I feel the need, I expect Destiny and Halo MCC will keep me busy for some time.
Thema:

1. Gonna pre-order Halo MCC, have a few questions. - Similar Threads - Gonna pre order

2. I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to buy palworld from German region then change it to my current one im gonna keep...: Hi wo i want to buy this game "PALWORLD" FROM THE GERMANY REGION BECAUSE I HAVE SOME ACCOUNT BALANCE ON THE GERMANY REGION THEN CHANGE TO MY CURRENT REGION IM GONNA KEEP THE GAME AND BEING ABLE TO...
  3. Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban [mod removed] he said he was gonna kill me irl and cussing: Ban [mod removed] he is cussing and talking about killing 6ca2dd2b-697f-46ad-b968-8bc8e2ec7283
  4. Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser

in XboX Insiders
    Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser: I know I can't be the only one experiencing an issue with the edge browser on the series x submitted by /u/Admirable-Ad6453 [link] [comments]
  5. When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won

in XBoX on Windows
    When is the barbie xbox gonna be announced and do they send an email first if you won: The barbie xbox sweepstakes ended September 14 and the date for it to be announced was November 15 but it already dec and I'm trying to get it for my younger sister. Does microsoft send out an...
  6. Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out...: Does anyone know if Fnaf is ever gonna come on sale for Black Friday and the sale came out tonight and I don't see it maybes it's a glitch cause the game im talking about is the 4TH BEST seller...
  7. I said something pretty dumb not gonna lie. But this man was trying to get my IP address. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I said something pretty dumb not gonna lie. But this man was trying to get my IP address. I...: If a man on Xbox tries to send me a link that will expose my I. P and I say something Pretty vulgar back Does that deserve a two day suspension on my account I shouldn't have said what I said but...
  8. Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?: They said 6 hours ago they fixed it, they haven't. Everyone still having issues and are saying so on twitter and just being ignored. Why do I even lay for this **** service? Literally just bought...
  9. Someone Stole My Xbox Account What Gonna Do He Change The Email Address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone Stole My Xbox Account What Gonna Do He Change The Email Address: He Change My Email And I Cant Get It ? Like Someone Delete It I Know Im Too Late Tell You I Was Have Alot Of Work In My Workplace And Thx . 33a05e2b-a1d8-45bc-934d-f3595d4a4766
  10. Is anyone who pre-ordered from Microsoft store gonna...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone who pre-ordered from Microsoft store gonna...: Use the $15 you get for pre-ordering Watch Dogs, and use it toward the season pass? I know it's mainly single player content, but if I do decide to get it. I'll only be out $5... Hmmm!...