Gonna fix my rep anytime soon?

Discus and support Gonna fix my rep anytime soon? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey Xbox, or better yet, XBLPET, since you'e the system that always responds with blatant ignorance. Hopefully someone actually reads this and notes... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BFGod11 vK1, Mar 4, 2018.

1. BFGod11 vK1
    BFGod11 vK1 Guest

Hey Xbox, or better yet, XBLPET, since you'e the system that always responds with blatant ignorance. Hopefully someone actually reads this and notes that I am serious when I say I'm sick of this ****. I've been playing games for 15 years now, that's quite
    a lot of time. I've been on Xbox since the release of Modern Warfare 2 (MW2), back on the Xbox 360. So thats been like 8-9 years. I've easily put thousands of dollars into gaming, and at minimum, $900 in just consoles alone. That may be off since I don't remember
    exact prices. Whatever an Xbox 360 Arcade cost at release, an Elite (I think thats the name) and the 1st generation Xbox one. All I want to do is enjoy games, spend time playing with friends on said games, and playing freely when I'm alone. But because you
    allow cheaters to remain online, which is a violation of the Code of Conduct by the way, I get penalized with a bad rep, in this case an Avoid Me rep, and now I can't play with friends on some games. And games like GTA 5 Online, limit me to lobbies with only
    other Avoid Me reputation players, most of which only use glitches, exploits, and modded accounts to kill me constantly. (Thats at least three violations there too by the way.) I've heard the bs of "we can't do anything" too many times. You don't implement
    and use an algorithm that has no reversing possibilities. Because I wanted to play online on Xbox, I had to agree to the Terms of Use and Code of Conduct, not to mention all the things for the games themselves. Those all being legal contracts, which by law,
    are held by the two or more parties that are involved. In the case of just accepting them, that would be just two parties. Myself and you, therefor, by attacking me and allowing cheaters to attack me as the roam free, you're breaking tohrheheme contract and
    commiting a crime. Now I know Microsoft and Xbox are big names with lots of money, but I would happily go for a lawsuit, and seeing as I easily have dozens, if not hundreds of pieces of evidence that would show I am right, and that people like me who don't
    want the cheaters, are actually being harassed. I expect my reputation to be fixed seeing as the only reason it's bad is because cheaters who have no privilege being online, and little kids are the ones reporting me constantly. They get their friends to report
    me as well, which I've been threatened with numerous times, and then wound up with a bad rep. I just want my freedom to play with my friends, but going after a giant company and winning as well as getting plenty of money doesn't sound like it'd be so bad either.
    Fix my profile and do your jobs right people. It's really easy.

:)

BFGod11 vK1, Mar 4, 2018
  2. Lileva55
    Lileva55 Guest
    Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?

I keep getting a error message saying that the server can't connect to the Bingo....You gonna fix this anytime soon?????????

Lileva55, Mar 4, 2018
  3. Efful
    Efful Guest
    Xbox (Beta) app updated, but no fix to party

The xbox (Beta) app had a download today but it did not fix the static problems in party, is this gonna be fixed anytime soon?

Efful, Mar 4, 2018
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you can play with your friends in private party

But when in open party you must be civil

You can't buy your way out of bad rep common man use common sense

You not your friends or any police officer control your rep

How you behave with others is the only way to fix your rep

You can try and stay in private parties and play open matchmaking games like never winter or world of tanks till you finally learn how to play better with others

Protip annoying trash talk isn't a good behaviour

ngocphi, Mar 4, 2018
  5. ngocphi Win User

you can play with your friends in private party

But when in open party you must be civil

You can't buy your way out of bad rep common man use common sense

You not your friends or any police officer control your rep

How you behave with others is the only way to fix your rep

You can try and stay in private parties and play open matchmaking games like never winter or world of tanks till you finally learn how to play better with others

Protip annoying trash talk isn't a good behaviour
  6. m14z28 Win User

Failed to Connect to EA Online

Wow, its about time this issue get fixed.. Can play all other game fine..

I was gonna buy BF3 but with those issue i am gonna wait, may buy MW3 if those issue dont get fixed anytime soon.
  7. Azrael008uk Win User

MS/ Onigiri Update QA?

Are they gonna release this game for the XBox ONE in Europe anytime soon?
  8. Tezzerrific Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD MEMBERS FREE MONTHLY GAMES

not gonna happen anytime soon.

shame you have not got a PC, can get it on there for £18.
  9. IgotTSondabrain Win User

games on demand

i WISH it would come out on demand....but don't hold your breath. not gonna happen anytime soon
Thema:

1. Gonna fix my rep anytime soon? - Similar Threads - Gonna fix rep

2. Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser

in XboX Insiders
    Are we gonna get a fix for the broken xbox browser: I know I can't be the only one experiencing an issue with the edge browser on the series x submitted by /u/Admirable-Ad6453 [link] [comments]
  3. Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Soooo... Are they gonna fix 360 servers?: They said 6 hours ago they fixed it, they haven't. Everyone still having issues and are saying so on twitter and just being ignored. Why do I even lay for this **** service? Literally just bought...
  4. When is the fix for starfields crashing issue on the series X gonna come out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is the fix for starfields crashing issue on the series X gonna come out: Game crashes and sends me to dashboard literally every 30 to 40 minutes this needs to be sorted 2114f643-8c75-47f0-92b1-08e4dfe66593
  5. are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    are you guys ever gonna fix the massive cheating problem you have or have you just given...: Please fix the massive cheating problem with cronus or give us the option to only play with console users instead of pc. 6da4ed05-aec3-4fd3-9199-4abcb2f491f2
  6. When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is X-Box gonna fix the gamer pic problem?: When will being able to change your gamer pic and also, If you have a club, changing your club picture? 94dd400b-0229-428d-9bc1-e07fa5decba7
  7. Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?: The last month or so this app 9/10 times has an issue. Whether it’s with not displaying friends, party chat connection problems and cutting out, or just not loading. This app is honestly straight...
  8. when are is xbox gonna fix the input delay for keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when are is xbox gonna fix the input delay for keyboard and mouse: when are you guys gonna fix the input delay for keyboard and mouse cause when i play fortnite on keyboard and mouse theres huge input lag deba1eab-0aca-46af-afe0-23e7056653e4
  9. Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey...You Knuckle Heads @ Microsoft/XBox...You guys gonna fix this issue with our Bingo game?: I keep getting a error message saying that the server can't connect to the Bingo....You gonna fix this anytime soon????????? 65cde981-4568-4042-9ab9-def1d732c023
  10. Is Microsoft gonna fix the freezing for Gears 3 and Judgement?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft gonna fix the freezing for Gears 3 and Judgement?: If so, I would like to know when...getting very annoyed with all the freezing. 1d75d6e2-bd01-46c7-a0d5-ee5c75460053