Gold xbox live 12 Month Prepaid card not working

Discus and support Gold xbox live 12 Month Prepaid card not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My mum bought me an xbox live 12 month gold card while I was away at college sometime ago, but I didn't want to use it because the internet there was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CanadianKode, Jan 4, 2014.

1. CanadianKode
    CanadianKode Guest

My mum bought me an xbox live 12 month gold card while I was away at college sometime ago, but I didn't want to use it because the internet there was poor. I've finally gotten around to using it now that I'm back home and when I click to accept the payment
    (after putting in the code, which is the correct code) it pops up with an error code, either 80153021 or 801612fb, it varies between the two.

Basically all I could find to try was to wait 24 hours and try again, which is what I've done. I haven't been able to find any other help on the forums, though my forum searching skills aren't exactly amazing so I may have missed something.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

:)

CanadianKode, Jan 4, 2014
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Gold subscription does not except prepaid cards.edit

Doesn't trust banks or credit card companies. Tries to use their pre-paid cards.

I fear for this person's future when they try to buy a house with no credit. Maybe they are rich and will just buy it out right with their mattress money.

As for a solution to your problem, use your prepaid card from a company you don't trust to buy a 12-month or 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the store.

IndieRock, Jan 4, 2014
  3. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Omar_0001
    Omar_0001 Guest

Since you've tried some of the solutions given with that error code, then the only thing left for you is contact the Xbox Support.

Omar_0001, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: