Gold to Ultimate conversion

Discus and support Gold to Ultimate conversion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; does this still works?? https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/18/18684136/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-convert-xbox-live-gold-36-months-how-to (At least with... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BoyKamikaze99, Oct 6, 2020.

1. Gold to Ultimate conversion

BoyKamikaze99, Oct 6, 2020
  2. FatalDarkprince Win User

xbox ultimate

Here is the breakdown of how conversion works. We will use 1 months ultimate as an example.

If you have ultimate active for 1 month for example:

If you add 12 months of gold while ultimate is active, the conversion is:

12 months gold = 4 months ultimate

so 4 months ultimate + 1 prior month ultimate = 5 months ultimate

If you have only 12 months gold active:

Then if you add 1 month ultimate, the conversion is:

12 months gold = 12 months ultimate

12 months ultimate + 1 month ultimate = 13 months ultimate.

Do you understand? If you want a better conversion rate, then you need gold first and then add 1 month ultimate to make everything else ultimate but if you add gold later, it gives you less months.
  3. Leonardo leonardo1 Win User

do i have to pay more than the price of a 1 month ultimate subscription if i want to upgrade 12 months of live gold?

im asking about conversion from gold to ultimate not about only wanting gold or wanting to buy ultimate
  4. Farscape247 Win User

xbox ultimate

if you have ultimate active and add gold then it converts gold into ultimate at the conversion rate which is 4 months. to add gold normally with renewing ultimate then the sub has to lapse first.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

LIVE GOLD TO ULTIMATE

If you have a current subscription to Gold or Gamepass then you would be able to convert it to the Ultimate plan.

1st time using Ultimate will give you the full conversion of your available Gold/Gamepass. If you had Ultimate before then you would be in for the conversion rate as mentioned above.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

LIVE GOLD TO ULTIMATE

If you have a current subscription to Gold or Gamepass then you would be able to convert it to the Ultimate plan.

1st time using Ultimate will give you the full conversion of your available Gold/Gamepass. If you had Ultimate before then you would be in for the conversion rate as mentioned above.
Thema:

Gold to Ultimate conversion

1. Gold to Ultimate conversion - Similar Threads - Gold Ultimate conversion

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  4. Im a game pass ultimate owner and the games with gold games are not free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im a game pass ultimate owner and the games with gold games are not free?: Is anyone else having this issue? Both darkwood and when the past was around. When clicking get it takes me to buy the game instead of free. Am I doing something wrong or is this a known issue....
  5. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  6. I just brought Game Pass thinking it came with Gold, If I convert to Ultimate will I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just brought Game Pass thinking it came with Gold, If I convert to Ultimate will I have...: i brought game pass. I wanted to see if I convert to ultimate will I have to pay 14.99 off rip or will it fall on the next bill?? 82056915-0089-4ab6-aae9-9a0a9d5cba5c
  7. How can i have Gamepass Ultimate without having access to Gold games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i have Gamepass Ultimate without having access to Gold games?: I have Gamepass Ultimate. I gameshare with my son, and have done so for the last three years with no issue. I noted to day that whilst i can play Gold games already downloaded, the last being from...
  8. Xbox isn’t recognising I have Ultimate/Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox isn’t recognising I have Ultimate/Games with Gold: Basically, I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, this includes gold. However I cannot claim the free game, when I go to do so it tells me I need to join gold. This hasn’t been an issue before with...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]
  10. Game pass ultimate not letting me buy Deals with Gold games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate not letting me buy Deals with Gold games.: Game pass ultimate not letting me buy deals with gold games. Keeps asking me to manage subscription. I’m paid up until August 2023 d969221c-d5fb-45c8-8805-71ae65375a6c