Gold status

Discus and support Gold status in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; добрый вечер мы погасили код проверьте мой аккаунт пожалуйста есть золотой статус или нет, на консоли нет золотого статуса, помогите решить проблему у... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ангелагорбенко, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Gold status

добрый вечер мы погасили код проверьте мой аккаунт пожалуйста есть золотой статус или нет, на консоли нет золотого статуса, помогите решить проблему у нас консоль 360 E .

[Translation-Good evening we put out the code check my account please have gold status or not, the console has no gold status, help solve the problem we have console 360 E .]

:)

ангелагорбенко, Nov 25, 2019
  2. Misconfigured Win User

Am I Gold or not?

a 1 mounth dose not give you gold status just gold privelges your current account status is silver
  3. AlteredWharf870 Win User

Xbox Live Subscription payment method

I want to remove the method of payment ( card) . But I can not do that , because the invoice for the automatic extension gold status xbox 360. Please remove the automatic renewal of the gold status and will invalidate the bill. I do not want to do again
    gold status .
  4. slackadelic Win User

Gold status

5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

Gold status

You will want to post in the Support forum if you have not already. This is the discussion forum which is not monitored by staff. When you create a new thread change "forum type" to Support.

Once you do that it will take the staff 1-2 business days to reply to your question. they work Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm PST and do not work weekends.
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Gold status,

(๑ˆ◡ˆ๑)ノнёιιο!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

Gold status

1. Gold status - Similar Threads - Gold status

2. I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do NOT WANT to convert my fuill 3 Months of gold status in to the game pass ****: As i said it. Its fraud. Let us keep our gold and the gamepass as SEPARATE SUBSCRIPTIONS! I have games that ONLY work when i have my GOLD status. Which i now, do NOT have, because i refuse...
  3. Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership?: I love this community so far and not sure I can revert back to gold after I cancel 5 times over the past 6 months. 7fe8843f-4b00-44ea-bc93-6f7a0ae913de
  4. Gold subscription yearly status Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription yearly status Bug: Before 2020, it showed a 5 but after new years it went to 4, it isnt a big deal but it just kinda bothers me, is there a way to fix this? 39ec6719-33d4-4e06-80e8-5b6a3d4fc35e
  5. Gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold status: Hello! Yesterday acquired gold status for 3 months, the code was activated on the Microsoft website, on the website one account, and on the console was another.Help please, as us return gold...
  6. Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold got converted to Game Pass Ultimate but status is Pending and I already charged: Hi, Yesterday, I decided to change my Xbox Live gold subscription to annual from monthly which I did. Now, there was a $1 promo for Game Pass Ultimate so I added that to the cart since I'm...
  7. как подключить голд статус[Translation-how to connect gold status]

in XBoX on Consoles
    как подключить голд статус[Translation-how to connect gold status]: как потключить голд [Translation-how to disable gold] 9748d966-1e9b-4527-85b2-663e918d7995
  8. Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising?: For a long time on a subscription with a golden status, they distribute various crafts that almost no one buys, but the economic crisis requires more. Now by subscription they will distribute...
  9. Голд статус [Translation - Gold Status]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Голд статус [Translation - Gold Status]: Не могу купить Голд статус. _______________ [Translation - Can't buy gold status.] 2a28e1b1-1b44-4dc7-8d1b-d3bb5b1449f5
  10. gold status

in XBoX on Consoles
    gold status: Hello, recently acquired the key to the gold status, the console was activated, but gold was not provided. Activation was completely successful.after deleting the profile and loading it back,...