Gold Renewal: Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.

Discus and support Gold Renewal: Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get the message "Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while. ...." when trying to redeem a voucher for a 3M Gold Renewal. How can I resolve?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by InnocentAlarm38, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Gold Renewal: Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.

I get the message "Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while. ...." when trying to redeem a voucher for a 3M Gold Renewal.

How can I resolve?

:)

InnocentAlarm38, Jan 19, 2014
  2. "Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while."

When I try to redeem an xbox live code is says

Something went wrong
    Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.

Please, help me.

RumplyElm61090, Jan 19, 2014
  3. Andi PR01
    Andi PR01 Guest
    Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.

guys please help me i just got a brand new code for a 3 month live gold membership, and it says this error Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while. please help me

Andi PR01, Jan 19, 2014
  4. Jerksson
    Jerksson Guest

I just went to renew my 3 month subscription and found that it is no longer available here, it must have something to do with that. You can only order 1 month subscription, or 12 month. 3 months looks gone Gold Renewal: Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while. :( Totally sucks if thats a permanent change.

Jerksson, Jan 20, 2014
  5. Except that in my region the vendor was happy to sell it - so I expect it to work...

InnocentAlarm38, Jan 20, 2014
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Try redeeming on either the Web or a console (whichever you were not doing it when you got the error) and let us know how that goes.

Here's the Web link for it:

account.xbox.com/.../RedeemCode

maxen, Jan 20, 2014
  7. Fails on Xbox console, the link above and on commerce.microsoft.com

On the link above I get:

Xbos-0x80169CF9

500c527e-aa2b-4519-9651-2e61790d569f

2014/01/20 - 16:15:17 UTC

InnocentAlarm38, Jan 20, 2014
  8. maxen
    maxen Guest

maxen, Nov 1, 2018
  9. InnocentAlarm38 Win User

Fails on Xbox console, the link above and on commerce.microsoft.com

On the link above I get:

Xbos-0x80169CF9

500c527e-aa2b-4519-9651-2e61790d569f

2014/01/20 - 16:15:17 UTC
  10. InnocentAlarm38 Win User

Except that in my region the vendor was happy to sell it - so I expect it to work...
  11. maxen Win User

Try redeeming on either the Web or a console (whichever you were not doing it when you got the error) and let us know how that goes.

Here's the Web link for it:

account.xbox.com/.../RedeemCode
  12. Jerksson Win User

I just went to renew my 3 month subscription and found that it is no longer available here, it must have something to do with that. You can only order 1 month subscription, or 12 month. 3 months looks gone :( Totally sucks if thats a permanent change.
  13. maxen Win User

Thema:

1. Gold Renewal: Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while. - Similar Threads - Gold Renewal Sorry

2. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  3. Why do i need to renew gold when i start sot, even though i own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i need to renew gold when i start sot, even though i own the game: Every time I open Sea of Thieves, it says I need to renew my gold subscription even though I own it. I had gamepass for three months so maybe it's that, but idk, I might sound stupid. If you could...
  4. i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...: i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew your game pass even tho it’s still current what do i do? 078dbd88-dbc6-42f1-b5e4-f7eae839ba33
  5. I did not renew my Xbox Gold subscription and now I can’t play games that I own the discs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did not renew my Xbox Gold subscription and now I can’t play games that I own the discs...: I recently did the Xbox Gold free trial on my Xbox Series X and it ran out yesterday. I did not resubscribe. Now when I try to open Fallout 4, the disc of which I won and is currently in the...
  6. qmgh! where do i renew my xbox gold at? I cant find it anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    qmgh! where do i renew my xbox gold at? I cant find it anywhere: it says I need to renew my gold subscription but I can not find any link to do it 9628caf7-eb63-497f-a54f-176a21cb3402
  7. My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it,...: My Xbox Live Gold subscription is scheduled to renew next month. If I were to cancel it, what would I lose? 839ac38e-4c1e-414f-8e48-ba9022eb7eaa
  8. "Looks like you need to renew gold" Forza Horizon 4 (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Looks like you need to renew gold" Forza Horizon 4 (PC): I payed for forza horizon 4 and I have played it but suddenly can't with this message "Looks like you need to renew gold" never had gold never had a problem before this and never thought I needed...
  9. It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I...: I'm trying to play a game I haven't played in a few years but when I decided to play it, it comes up with a problem. It wants me to renew my memberships although they have already been renewed and...
  10. Account says I need to renew gold when I payed for it this month.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account says I need to renew gold when I payed for it this month.: I payed for a month of xbox live gold on 8/24/2021 however when I launch online games i'm prompted with please renew xbox live gold. I'm on pc trying to play Forza Horizon 4, but I cannot because...