Gold membership trial???

Discus and support Gold membership trial??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i recently set up a new account on a 360 console and was given the opportunity to get a gold trial but because I didn't have credit card details I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kaigs 42, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Kaigs 42
    Kaigs 42 Guest

Gold membership trial???

i recently set up a new account on a 360 console and was given the opportunity to get a gold trial but because I didn't have credit card details I wasn't given the months trial,how am I meant to access the trial if I haven't got a credit card? This is extremely
    exasperating as my family already use gold and i would like to be able to try playing online with them!

:)

Kaigs 42, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Urien Rheged
    Urien Rheged Guest
    1 Gold Account for the whole family

My son has a gold membership on his 360. I don't have a gold membership. If I add my son's profile to my new Xbox One, then it will give me gold membership as well?

Urien Rheged, Jun 4, 2017
  3. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Jun 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gold membership trial???

Starting the trial also starts a subscription which requires a payment method. There is no way around needing the payment method to get the trial. The only trials you can use without needing a credit cards are the trials you get via code with some games.

Smwutches, Jun 4, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Gold membership trial???