Gold Membership Transfer

Discus and support Gold Membership Transfer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I wanted to claim my prepaid card Gold membership on my main account, but it didn't work, so I tried on my second account and it did. I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cristiboss1227, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Gold Membership Transfer

Hello. I wanted to claim my prepaid card Gold membership on my main account, but it didn't work, so I tried on my second account and it did. I want to transfer my Gold membership on my main account. How do I do that? P.S I use Xbox 360

:)

Cristiboss1227, Jan 21, 2017
  2. xbox live account

how to transfer my xbox360 live gold membership account to another new xbox360 live account.because i bought a used xbox360 with a gold membership and i want to transfer the gold membership to my new xbox360 profile account.

IIPuNiSHeR pRII, Jan 22, 2017
  3. Shady95
    Shady95 Guest
    Xbox Live Gold Subscription Issue

Gold Membership Transfer [​IMG]

These are the 2 today, for $21.90.

Does this mean when I tried to get the Gold membership initially, it charged me for $21.90 and because I only transferred $12 for the gold it was declined? If so, why was I overcharged and why wont it allow me to try to purchase again? I've since transferred $50 just to be on the safe side, but still wont work.. Might have to call customer service?

Shady95, Jan 22, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gold Membership Transfer

You would need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    Contact Us | Xbox Support They would have to cancel the subscription on your second account and give you a token for the remaining time to redeem on the correct account.

Smwutches, Jan 22, 2017
  5. Karson1212 Win User

Region/Downloading Issue

Ugh is there anyway to transfer gold memberships???
  6. I Dashboard It Win User

I want to restart my record on Madden 2013 with a new created profile, can I switch my Gold Membership profile to my new profile to accomplish this, if so, how?

You can't transfer gold memberships, sorry.
  7. DamperRiver33 Win User

Mass Effect 3 issues with age and being able to play online???

Is there a way to transfer over his gold membership and friends?
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Saying I do not have xbox live gold but I can still play online?

It is not possible to transfer membership from one account to another. When sharing gold membership via the HOME setting only the paid account gets the gold benefits such as discounts and games with gold
  9. MurderTramp17 Win User

So how is the new Live Gold membership going to work with the current family plan?

Your gold membership for your 360 is the same one for the ONE. Your account transfers, as does your membership
Thema:

Gold Membership Transfer

1. Gold Membership Transfer - Similar Threads - Gold Membership Transfer

2. Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...: I only purchased gold so I could play ark, no other games interest me. Why was I not notified when I purchased my membership in September that I would loose access to the gold games in a week? Do...
  3. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  4. Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership: My boys have been using the same Xbox One S under different profiles. We have purchased a new Xbox and will be purchasing another Xbox Live Gold membership so they can each have their own. Is it...
  5. Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account: I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a way I can transfer my current gold membership...
  6. renewed gold membership for 360 one week ago, but can't transfer it to my new xbox one . ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    renewed gold membership for 360 one week ago, but can't transfer it to my new xbox one . ...: renewed gold membership a week ago for 360 , but can't transfer it to my new xbox one. signed in and put gamertag in. but keeps saying gamertag already exists. thank...
  7. How to transfer Fallout 3 360 games saves without Gold Membership ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer Fallout 3 360 games saves without Gold Membership ?: Does anybody know if there is a way to transfer my Fallout 3 Xbox 360 save file to my Xbox One if i don't have a Gold Membership. I cannot use the cloud save option to transfer due to only having...
  8. 360 to ONE - Gold Membership transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 to ONE - Gold Membership transfer: Just bought a system. The 360 was a 1 yr membership under my son. Now both he and I are on the ONE - logged in and everything appears fine, gamertag wise. However, under his account membership...
  9. Can I Transfer Gold Membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I Transfer Gold Membership?: I was having issues with my "Gamertag" and I deleted it to start over ..... well it all worked but for the Gold membership! Can I transfer the membership? or do I have to use the orginal?...
  10. Gold membership and transfer my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership and transfer my account: I want to link my gamer tag to another Microsoft ID......Does this procedure affect my Gold membership? cc6cabc7-f5c0-4119-a9b2-feba9d4fcc76