Gold membership doesn't allow to download games

Discus and support Gold membership doesn't allow to download games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi gamers. I have paid for xbox 360 gold membership, but when I sign in, it doesn't allow to download games. In fact, there are no Bing or demo games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anete abolkalna, Apr 4, 2023.

1. Gold membership doesn't allow to download games

Hi gamers.

I have paid for xbox 360 gold membership, but when I sign in, it doesn't allow to download games. In fact, there are no Bing or demo games or my app section etc. Like I wouldnt have signed in in Live account. I have tried clear the ceach, deleted and installed again profile, but nothing helps. What can be the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Anete

:)

anete abolkalna, Apr 4, 2023
  2. anete abolkalna Win User

Thanks for such a quick response. Sad to hear!
  3. ngocphi Win User

Well Bing won't work because IE is outdated and the xbox 360 marketplace is shutting down soon a lot of games are no longer available and you can't download games with gold because that is also ended

If you don't live in an xbox live region it's not possible

You don't.need.gold.to download games

Only play online

You are going to have to try as you go
  4. Malacath Win User

destiny unavailable

Do you have a gold membership?

You need a gold membership to download and play this game.

You gamertag is displayed on the forums with silver characters. This suggests you have a free membership or possibly a trial membership which doesn't really count as gold.
  5. OptimusPrime56 Win User

Current Xbox Subscription with No Access to Gold Benefits

I live in the USA. An example of the issue would be - If I try to download a game that is free or discounted with my gold membership, It does not allow me to proceed. It asks me to purchase a gold membership to continue.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

how to play Rocket League without gold

There are a lot of games with single player experiences and games that allow Split-Screen local multiplayer without a need for a Gold subscription.

According to the store page, Rocket League should have a local Split Screen option, that doesn't require a Gold membership.

Make sure you or your kid chooses a game mode that allows local split screen play. That way you won't need a Gold membership.

However, if your grandchild wants to play online against multiple other players, a Gold membership is necessary.
Thema:

1. Gold membership doesn't allow to download games - Similar Threads - Gold membership doesn't

2. Xbox Gold Membership doesn't work in FIFA 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold Membership doesn't work in FIFA 18: Hello I bought a Gold Membership for 6 Months and activated it ->> Code Everything is ok, but when i'm starting FIFA 18 and want to play Online, the Game tells me I don't have a Gold...
  3. Xbox doesn't recognize my Live Gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesn't recognize my Live Gold membership: Good day, I'm experiencing problems with my Xbox Live Gold membership. If I go in my account settings, clearly my membership is valid until december 2018. But my Xbox does not recognize it at...
  4. Xbox one child account doesn't see my live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one child account doesn't see my live gold membership: Trying to add my child to Xbox one live gold with no success. I removed abd added him from/to the family but his account still doesn't see the Liv e gold . Any suggestions?...
  5. Free Gold live membership doesn't exist

in XBoX on Consoles
    Free Gold live membership doesn't exist: Hi, I activate a free membership for Gold live yesterday. Unfortunately I cannot Play online with other player because there is a popup that I need a Gold membership. But I have oh. What can...
  6. My Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code) Doesn't work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live Gold Membership (Digital Code) Doesn't work!: I've been trying again and again for the past 3 days now! Please Advice! [img] [img] 64ad880d-0e87-4e65-9207-17cf7c780fee
  7. My xbox one doesn't recognize my gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one doesn't recognize my gold membership: It's very Frustrating, the support guy "solved" the problem but when I reset my console it doesn't recognize my gold. [img] [img] e7033625-dd8f-4667-9291-6891298c4119
  8. i bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership and it doesn't work: i bought a 3 month xbox live gold membership and it doesn't work, it says that my account has been blocked for purcheses. c216b06d-de29-4289-9c6f-9ddb6f10ac1a
  9. I bought a 3 month Xbox Live gold membership and it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 3 month Xbox Live gold membership and it doesn't work: I bought a 3 month Xbox Live gold membership and it doesn't work, it says that my account has been blocked for purchase purposes. 33bfbbae-6140-4676-a42e-c35e22d41b9c
  10. I have a gold membership that I can see on my PC but when I log into the xbox, it doesn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a gold membership that I can see on my PC but when I log into the xbox, it doesn't ...: I have a gold membership that I can see on my PC but when I log into the xbox, it doesn't reflect that membership and I can't connect...................HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...