Gold membership and transfer my account

Discus and support Gold membership and transfer my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to link my gamer tag to another Microsoft ID......Does this procedure affect my Gold membership? cc6cabc7-f5c0-4119-a9b2-feba9d4fcc76 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Omarioon, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Omarioon
    Omarioon Guest

I want to link my gamer tag to another Microsoft ID......Does this procedure affect my Gold membership?

:)

Omarioon, Jan 7, 2014
  2. xbox live account

how to transfer my xbox360 live gold membership account to another new xbox360 live account.because i bought a used xbox360 with a gold membership and i want to transfer the gold membership to my new xbox360 profile account.

IIPuNiSHeR pRII, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Urien Rheged
    Urien Rheged Guest
    1 Gold Account for the whole family

My son has a gold membership on his 360. I don't have a gold membership. If I add my son's profile to my new Xbox One, then it will give me gold membership as well?

Urien Rheged, Jan 7, 2014
  4. KillaKevSC Win User

How could i transfer my Gold Membership to another account?

You cannot transfer the Gold membership to another gamertag. You can delete your account from the console or from My Account on xbox.com. Refunds are not available for Gold memberships.
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

I have question someone please help.

You cannot transfer the Gold membership to another gamertag. You can delete your account from the console or from My Account on xbox.com. Refunds are not available for Gold memberships. Sorry Dear Chap!,
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Saying I do not have xbox live gold but I can still play online?

It is not possible to transfer membership from one account to another. When sharing gold membership via the HOME setting only the paid account gets the gold benefits such as discounts and games with gold
  7. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Live

You can stack up the 36 months of gold membership on one account. The memberships are not transferable to other accounts though.
  8. Omar_0001 Win User

xbox gold membership problems

No, there is no way that you can transfer a Gold membership that is redeemed on an account, to another account.
Thema:

1. Gold membership and transfer my account - Similar Threads - Gold membership transfer

2. Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...: I only purchased gold so I could play ark, no other games interest me. Why was I not notified when I purchased my membership in September that I would loose access to the gold games in a week? Do...
  3. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  4. Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing/transfer with new Xbox Live Gold membership: My boys have been using the same Xbox One S under different profiles. We have purchased a new Xbox and will be purchasing another Xbox Live Gold membership so they can each have their own. Is it...
  5. Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i Transfer or share my Xbox Gold Membership with another account: I recently bought a 1 year Xbox gold membership, but I have now signed up for Xbox Game Pass which comes with an gold membership included, is there a way I can transfer my current gold membership...
  6. Gold Membership Transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Membership Transfer: Hello. I wanted to claim my prepaid card Gold membership on my main account, but it didn't work, so I tried on my second account and it did. I want to transfer my Gold membership on my main...
  7. renewed gold membership for 360 one week ago, but can't transfer it to my new xbox one . ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    renewed gold membership for 360 one week ago, but can't transfer it to my new xbox one . ...: renewed gold membership a week ago for 360 , but can't transfer it to my new xbox one. signed in and put gamertag in. but keeps saying gamertag already exists. thank...
  8. How to transfer Fallout 3 360 games saves without Gold Membership ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer Fallout 3 360 games saves without Gold Membership ?: Does anybody know if there is a way to transfer my Fallout 3 Xbox 360 save file to my Xbox One if i don't have a Gold Membership. I cannot use the cloud save option to transfer due to only having...
  9. 360 to ONE - Gold Membership transfer

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 to ONE - Gold Membership transfer: Just bought a system. The 360 was a 1 yr membership under my son. Now both he and I are on the ONE - logged in and everything appears fine, gamertag wise. However, under his account membership...
  10. Can I Transfer Gold Membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I Transfer Gold Membership?: I was having issues with my "Gamertag" and I deleted it to start over ..... well it all worked but for the Gold membership! Can I transfer the membership? or do I have to use the orginal?...