Gold live subscription set up in wrong region

Discus and support Gold live subscription set up in wrong region in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I redeemed Xbox Gold Live vouchers bought in Australia, but somehow the Gold Live subscription thinks it's in the UK. My profile is set to my home,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rb1122-2233, Mar 9, 2023.

1. rb1122-2233
    rb1122-2233 Guest

I redeemed Xbox Gold Live vouchers bought in Australia, but somehow the Gold Live subscription thinks it's in the UK. My profile is set to my home, Australia. Now i cannot make any changes to this subscription as it thinks i'm in a different region. How do i fix this error?

:)

rb1122-2233, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Cannot buy games with backward compatibility (Trial Gold)

Hi there,

There are two possible reasons why you are seeing this error:

1. You have the locale on your console set to the wrong region. You can set your region in the Settings screen under Language and Location.

2. Your Xbox account setting is wrong. Which means you chose the wrong country when you set up your account originally. If that is the case, please follow this
    guide

An Xbox Live Gold account is not required to purchase any games or apps on the console, including backwards compatible titles.

The only time a Gold account is required to download and play backwards compatible games is when said game is being offered as a 'Games with Gold' item. Games with Gold are for paying subscribers only, they can not be downloaded with trial account.

Hope that helps.
  3. SinkableLion297 Win User

Cannot get an xbox 360 game from "games with gold"

You have Live Gold Subscription? Can be a Region Locked
    Yes, my live gold subscription is german i think
  4. SingCongButas25 Win User

Xbox Live Gold can't be find in my subscriptions

Hi NevermoreSouls!

Your account does show as a gold member right now. Its possible that you're looking on the wrong page. If you bought a 12 month gold subscription under HK region. Then your gold should be on your HK page. Your browser might be set to Chinal. On your console,
    your console's locale should be in HK so your subscription will work properly.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Cannot get an xbox 360 game from "games with gold"

You have Live Gold Subscription? Can be a Region Locked
  6. onyxishere Win User

Can't redeem 12 month Live Gold, support chat not working!

The error you posted suggests a region issue. Is your gamertag set for the same region that you live in and did you purchase the membership card for the region that your gamertag is set for?

Remember that Gold cards are region locked and can only be used for the region (country) that they were set up for.
Thema:

1. Gold live subscription set up in wrong region - Similar Threads - Gold live subscription

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  9. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  10. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]