Gold Live for Xbox 360

Discus and support Gold Live for Xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently learned that you will now have to buy a separate Gold subscription for each member of your family but only for the Xbox 360. With the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DualShoe04, Feb 4, 2014.

1. DualShoe04
    DualShoe04 Guest

Gold Live for Xbox 360

I recently learned that you will now have to buy a separate Gold subscription for each member of your family but only for the Xbox 360. With the Xbox One, you only have to purchase one subscription for everyone in your family up to ten gamer tags. Seems
    to me that Microsoft is f**k**g over anyone who doesn't want to upgrade to the new system. What do you think?

:)

DualShoe04, Feb 4, 2014
  2. bigo1984
    bigo1984 Guest
    bigo1984, Feb 4, 2014
  3. Abfirstr8
    Abfirstr8 Guest
    Abfirstr8, Feb 4, 2014
  4. Klokkwork
    Klokkwork Guest

Gold Live for Xbox 360

I've heard rumors they're working on a way to bring the Home Gold feature to the Xbox 360 as well, but I haven't heard anything official yet. The Home Gold feature is great for families who share only one console, but it's still no replacement for the multi-console
    function of the former Family Pack. Hoping they bring Family Pack back for multi-console households, 360 and One alike.

They didn't do it to force people to upgrade. As far as I can tell, it had to do with security. People were exploiting Family Pack functionality to funnel money out of other people's credit cards into dummy accounts through Family Pack's allowance feature.
    I think, if they're going to bring a new Family Pack back, they'll likely have to use single-IP restrictions, so Family Packs can't cover multiple households, just single households with multiple consoles.

Klokkwork, Feb 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Gold Live for Xbox 360