gold edition for dead island 2 issue that need to be addressed.

Discus and support gold edition for dead island 2 issue that need to be addressed. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i decided to buy dead island 2 on May 9 five days after my birthday for myself but can not access none of my dlc weapons from it . I already... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamalCollins V2, May 24, 2023.

1. gold edition for dead island 2 issue that need to be addressed.

Hello i decided to buy dead island 2 on May 9 five days after my birthday for myself but can not access none of my dlc weapons from it . I already tried reinstalling it but the seaon pass and it's weapons keep saying doesn't need to be installed and almost to the point buy the game just to get it . Need help cause I feel like I wasted my money on dlc that should not have been able to be bought if we're not allowed to use them or if anything properly announced that these will not be able to be access till a certain day .

this is a first for meNever had this issue . Also do not get me wrong the game is complete fire its extremely gory and detailed I love it , it just annoying when you go to the main screen and it's saying the the samurai sword red demise is now able to download when I can't do that at all.

:)

JamalCollins V2, May 24, 2023
  2. Caesar Tek 1984 Win User

The dlc weapons have to be bought in game via the vendor in ocean avenue, which is pretty far into the game unfortunately. Reds demise is at the vendor in Venice beach. Hope this helps
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi JamalCollins! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's do our best here to get this sorted out.

To confirm, have you checked the game add-ons or DLCs if everything has been downloaded already by following the steps below?
    In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.

Make sure turn on your automatic updates as well:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates.
    Under Updates, select Keep my console up to date to update your console automatically and Keep my games & apps up to date to update games and apps automatically.

And to confirm, are you able to access the Red's Demise Katana or not yet?
  4. fob4franky5 Win User

What game left you wanting that Sequel that never arrived?

dead island im still wait on that dead island 2 since 2014
  5. Burst Axe Win User

Dead Island Riptide

Probably should since its a continuation. Dead Island 1 goty edition is only $20. Dead Island: Riptide is $35 at best buy till the 4th.
  6. ChrisBannerman Win User

Why is my pre order pending?

No! I don't know if it is different in other country's but I am in UK and it says dead island 2 costs £64.99 deluxe edition and the breakdown is £54.16 dead island 2 plus £10.83 VAT equals 64.99 and that's what they took leaving me with £70.01 enough to pay for golf game but it hasn't took for the golf game the question is why and the answer is not tax
Thema:

1. gold edition for dead island 2 issue that need to be addressed. - Similar Threads - gold edition dead

2. Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?: A couple days ago i was able to stil find the gold edition now all of a sudden it's gone and i can only buy the basic doesnt show me a rift in time expansion either why? what is going on that it's...
  3. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  4. I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition: I bought Dead Island 2 Gold Edition, but only 2 of the add-ons in the bundle are showing up. Can someone help me. af176a12-e54f-4247-8431-d5afe8e0ce8f
  5. Hi I brought resident evil village gold edition a long time ago I just finished the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I brought resident evil village gold edition a long time ago I just finished the game...: Hi I brought resident evil village gold edition a long time ago I just finished the game but I don't have the winter pack can someone help me? ca93f288-08f9-43ce-9775-f9dbf1c7dbca
  6. Cod ww2 gold edition cp?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cod ww2 gold edition cp?: Hi there! I purchased cod ww2 gold edition on my xbox a few days ago with 1100 cp. But I cant see those cp on my account which I want to uuse on. What should I do? I want to use it on Dmz. My...
  7. How to Download Dlc from physical disk for cod3 gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Download Dlc from physical disk for cod3 gold edition: I bought the physical dlc of the gold edition of cod3 and it came with the awakening dlc and I can’t access it, but I just couldn’t find the invoice for it and I cant install it (bought from store...
  8. Pacote gold [Edit - Translation] - Gold package

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pacote gold [Edit - Translation] - Gold package: Boa tarde! Comprei o pacote gold pelo site da microsoft para ter acesso aos jogos do xbox 360, mas quando eu tento baixar os jogos, nao consigo porque eles pedem para comprar o pacote novamente....
  9. Problema com o jogo Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter do Games with Gold [Edit -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema com o jogo Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter do Games with Gold [Edit -...: Resgatei esse jogo em novembro do ano passado no games with gold e agora não consigo mais joga-lo, quando tento entrar nele aparece uma mensagem dizendo que tenho que renovar minha assinatura,...
  10. Tarjeta de Xbox live gold [Edit - Translation] - Xbox live gold card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tarjeta de Xbox live gold [Edit - Translation] - Xbox live gold card: Que puedo hacer si se daño el codigo de la tarjeta de Xbox live gold y aun no lo eh canjeado ... Xbox puede darme algun otro codigo o darme este mismo...? [Edit - Translation] - What can I do if...