going over to ps its stupid xbox is this big they would lock away such a useful feature...

Discus and support going over to ps its stupid xbox is this big they would lock away such a useful feature... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just spent 100 dollars on a headset that isnt xbox branded because the hyper x is said to be better and the only reason i can tell is the alpha hyper... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Honeybadgerjayy, May 16, 2023.

1. going over to ps its stupid xbox is this big they would lock away such a useful feature...

i just spent 100 dollars on a headset that isnt xbox branded because the hyper x is said to be better and the only reason i can tell is the alpha hyper x has a splitter how incompetent does a company have to be to route the audio and not think players want to hear their friends without hundreds of wires entangling themselves jesus this company is so big it does everything slow maybe your 100 plus dollar elite controller would have recording audio NOPE nothing eLITE about this generation its truly someonething every other day great games might not keep users phil but i cant say not being able to set my console up how i want sure as all things has me running to reund the 100 headset sell the elite controller and just pay up or sell your xbox series x for a PS5 you thinki you have one angry customer but you have a bunch that hate ow you havent went about stoarage and controlleres sony is take a heavenly shower while this company is acting like we enjoy dog watter showers stop being so greedy and sepnd the money it takers to atleast be on par with PC and sony yall have us around here like its 2006 seriously xbox being as huge of a console should have had compatible hardware in the bag no questions how do you slip up so badly with things like users wanting to upload videos and clips of friends its a gaming community not much communion if we cant here everyone else and just feel like our recordings are us talking to ourselves creaate a fix ASAP! its literally been years and people are literally getting fed up with the over time bandaids you give us tommorow isnt promised and someone is gonna be reading this as a too late we told them on your deathbeds in the future if you dont start looking at what sony is doing because im jumping ship ive had it jsut a 3rd rate experience always never first and its hardware like cmon you literally just had to make pcs strong enough to play games and support peripherals for games yet you made w.e a media machine and no i dont want to buy your pc id have gottena ps5 from the get go but i thought you were the bigger better company and surely i will noT MAKE this mistakes again you guys are pepsi in everything when gamers only care about the numero 1 stop acting like you cant be a coke

:)

Honeybadgerjayy, May 16, 2023
  2. junryguns1 Win User

Dont fix what is not broken

ALSO i joined the xbox rewards program and I renewed my gold account. BIG SUPRISE i received no points. Here I come PS. Oh also I paid for that horrible game titanfall then you gave it away. Here I come PS. its about time Microsoft does more then give
    away terrible games.
  3. dpoet Win User

FAMILY Subscription

Mine renewed in February, And I use Family Gold. I did hear that only one gold account was needed on new xbox, and the other accounts on the same console would be able to use all features of gold. Maybe its going to be the same for 360.

And a heads up paid account will be needed for PS4 its called PS+ or PSN+
  4. HollywoodBull Win User

PS5 vs Xbox project scarlett

Well its always going to be the big battle between Sony and Microsoft.

Have both consoles but for some reason im more on Xbox than on PS
  5. Dunn161 Win User

Epic Games Fortnite

Cant when you use a account on playstation its locked to ps and pc
  6. RapidDemon Win User

Achievements unlocking but Gamerscore not changing

Wow, they’ve locked the thread. Thinking thats going to make us go away.

Thats its for me and Microsoft. No more.
Thema:

going over to ps its stupid xbox is this big they would lock away such a useful feature...

1. going over to ps its stupid xbox is this big they would lock away such a useful feature... - Similar Threads - going stupid big

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  6. Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again?: Does anybody know when the Xbox X will go on sale again? I just missed the $50 off that was going on leading up to Fathers Day. With the new consoles coming out in the winter, I would expect more...
  7. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  8. When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags

in XBoX on Consoles
    When are Xbox going to take action against dupe gamer tags: Hello, I was wondering if Xbox was going to do anything about the duplicate gamer tags that are out there. I have a gamer tag that I want to un-space but can’t because there’s a duplicate of it...
  9. Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my...: Am I going to be seeing stupid ads like this COD 3 BS pop up on my screen when I turn my console on anymore?! d1a379cc-9345-40ed-8bcb-3fd838b855ce
  10. I want this stupid bingo game to go away! Iv'e uninstalled it but it keeps loading every time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want this stupid bingo game to go away! Iv'e uninstalled it but it keeps loading every time: why does this stupid bingo game keep loading even though I've gone into programs & uninstalled it? yes I have already restarted computer, it just loads bingo every time I want to play one of the...