Going live notifications on xbox

Discus and support Going live notifications on xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do I make it that my friends can't see when I go live on twitch on xbox? submitted by /u/Deluxefns [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Deluxefns, Jul 15, 2024.

1. /u/Deluxefns
    /u/Deluxefns Guest

How do I make it that my friends can't see when I go live on twitch on xbox?

submitted by /u/Deluxefns
    [link] [comments]

/u/Deluxefns, Jul 15, 2024
  2. luissolid Win User

Don't receive notifications on Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10

Hello nukez!

For the notifications you need to go to settings, then notifications so you activate the notifications.

When you say that you dont have Xbox Live, youre talking about Xbox Live Gold?

Regards!
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Restore purchases

Yes this is an known problem the are working on it please Go to the Xbox Live Status and follow to
    get notifications about
  4. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Skin Purchase

Yes this is an known problem the are working on it please Go to the Xbox Live Status and follow to
    get notifications about it
  5. ViBe x Wolf2079 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Why does XGPU cancel xbox live gold and do I get a notification on when it is going to run out
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Packs aren't appearing?

Yes this is an known problem they are working on it please Go to the Xbox Live Status and follow
    to get notifications about it an when it is solved
Thema:

1. Going live notifications on xbox - Similar Threads - Going live notifications

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i go about reporting someone through Xbox live/Microsoft: How do i go about reporting someone through xbox live when ever i report someone for randomly harassing me for no reason and being purely unsportsmanlike, all because they lost. bringing loved...
  4. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  5. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  6. How do I go live with my xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I go live with my xbox360: How do I go live on my Xboxx360 console? 7e01514f-4b23-456e-85dc-eeae8896ccfe
  7. Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchased a xbox off someone but its blocked for xbox live and passcoded! How do i go about...: I purchased a xbox off someone, who ensures it was fully wiped. The xbox is not wiped and xbox live is blocked. Its pass-coded and i cant access it to factory reset it. What can i do?...
  8. So been trying to play COD world at war and every time I went to go on Xbox live it said I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So been trying to play COD world at war and every time I went to go on Xbox live it said I...: After someone suggested to clear local Xbox 360 data, It still won’t connect and now I can’t download my old 360 profile data. Now, I fear as tho I’ve lost my Xbox 360 data because of this and the...
  9. I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...: I don’t know what this is for but I’m just going to put random stuff in here 540eded8-be03-4bde-abd0-8ba03dac074a
  10. I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox gold live but when I go to the all console games, it tells me that I have to...: I have a purchased xbox live gold ,but can't play any games that are on the console. It states that I have to purchase the ultimate. Is this correct? e0863ac5-a9d7-46c5-b5ab-272fda0993d8