going from java to windows 10 minecraft

Discus and support going from java to windows 10 minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i had to java version and had a free reden thing to upgrade to windows 10 but the spaztic thing is being a [Mod Removed - Profanity] and is up [Mod... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bd05c1be-27fe-48f9-96eb-2b2d75120541, Oct 7, 2018.

1. going from java to windows 10 minecraft

So i had to java version and had a free reden thing to upgrade to windows 10 but the spaztic thing is being a
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] and is up [Mod Removed - Profanity] creek and not letting me do it, it says the [Mod Removed - Profanity]
    was redem in november but i was overseas then so wtf, even if i rendem it i should be able to download it and im not paying 40 agian for a
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] fest one of stuff around with some mates. So wtf is going on the spaztic thing n
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] scammers.

:)

bd05c1be-27fe-48f9-96eb-2b2d75120541, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Jardelfc91
    Jardelfc91 Guest
    minecraft windows 10 & minecraft java edition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?

Jardelfc91, Oct 8, 2018
  3. SalernoSilva
    SalernoSilva Guest
    Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?

SalernoSilva, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Vannec
    Vannec Guest

Hey, I understand your frustration with having a code that's not working. However, littering your post with cursing makes it harder for someone to figure out what's going on so that you might get some help. On top of that, it's quite disrespectful to direct
    your frustration at the community here.

Where did you receive your Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code from?

Vannec, Oct 8, 2018
  5. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Luke,

For assistance with redeeming a code, we suggest you visit our
    Xbox Support
    site in order to setup a call or live chat with a representative.

XBF Lance J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: