Going From Current Game Pass Ultimate Subscription To Xbox All Access (Canada)

Discus and support Going From Current Game Pass Ultimate Subscription To Xbox All Access (Canada) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I currently have a game pass ultimate subscription good till June 2022. I am really leaning towards taking advantage of the all access program that was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnS_1974, Sep 17, 2020.

1. JohnS_1974
    JohnS_1974 Guest

I currently have a game pass ultimate subscription good till June 2022. I am really leaning towards taking advantage of the all access program that was announced (through EB Games) to get the series x system. Since ultimate is included with the all access
    program, how will that affect my current subscription?

:)

JohnS_1974, Sep 17, 2020
  2. JohnS_1974 Win User

Ok it looks like its something that can be claimed at a later date. I just hope it doesnt expire.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Ah it looks like the All Access site is not up in Canada so that's why the link isn't working. They're using digital direct for the code which you can read about

here.

I'm not sure if All Access will be available when pre-orders go Live in Canada or not. They will be here in the US, but all I could find was "this holiday" for when it comes to Canada.
  4. JohnS_1974 Win User

Thanks but the link you provided is broken. Also you wouldnt happen to know if all access in Canada will be open the same day as pre-orders go live?
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll actually redeem it from the console itself. It doesn't come on a card. The All Access FAQ explains how you
    can redeem the subscription.
  6. JohnS_1974 Win User

That's awesome. I was worried that the subscription I had would become null and void and would be basically paying for it twice. So when you get the all access, does the included ultimate come in the form of a code to redeem at a future date? If that's
    the case then I know I have until June of next year to redeem it. Thanks for your help.
Thema:

1. Going From Current Game Pass Ultimate Subscription To Xbox All Access (Canada) - Similar Threads - Going Current Game

2. My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back

in XBoX on Windows
    My reward didnt go through is there a way to get my points back: Can I get my points back because it took my points 79f8f05b-a497-4df4-b051-6c390962c4f8
  3. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  4. as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out

in XBoX on Windows
    as soon as i sign into my xbox and i go to settings it signs me out: I just installed among us and it says I need to change my privacy & online safety settings but when i go to settings it signs me out of my account 74de54d4-330a-4420-b250-01a6d044ba36
  5. Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification?: Whats going on with the Ark survival Ascended certification? Got lots of people waiting because the developer thought it was a good idea to release the updates on the other platforms on a cross...
  6. can I go back to a previous build from the current one?

in XboX Insiders
    can I go back to a previous build from the current one?: The new update completely ruined DTS Audio in most games to a point where I don't get any audio. submitted by /u/-DemigodFoxtrot [link] [comments]
  7. How long do u think itll take for the current preview to go from beta to delta

in XboX Insiders
    How long do u think itll take for the current preview to go from beta to delta: The new xbox update preview makes free to play games not require gold to play multiplayer and makes joining parties and making group posts also not require gold, it went from alpha to beta...
  8. Which current gen games would you expect to go down in history as "Classics" of the era?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which current gen games would you expect to go down in history as "Classics" of the era?: My top list: The Wither 3, RDRD2, FH4 3c2f5632-cf5b-4a96-87e6-97e60209a937
  9. Current data missing try again or go offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Current data missing try again or go offline: I got that error message yesterday. The work around of it is click offline then you get the main menu and it let me go online. So if you get this error just click offline....
  10. Every time I go to play multiplayer in it say current profile not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I go to play multiplayer in it say current profile not allowed to play on xbox live: I have called xbox twice they do same steps none of them work she said it had something to do with my account so we fixed still did not fix my ability to play multiplayer please help me...