Going from auto Live sign in to manual

Discus and support Going from auto Live sign in to manual in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Without the "long story", I need to manually sign in to XBox Live. My email/PW needed to be changed (the "long story") but I seem to be only able to go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KREFTING, Jan 27, 2014.

1. KREFTING
    KREFTING Guest

Without the "long story", I need to manually sign in to XBox Live. My email/PW needed to be changed (the "long story") but I seem to be only able to go from profile log in on the console to an auto sign in for Live with no way to interrupt the process so
    I can re-enter the correct new info for my profile/GT. I can't access any account management/account settings without first going through the, now, auto sign in which is incorrect and ends up with the error message of unable to sign in.

Is there a method of short circuiting the auto Live sign in?

Thanks

:)

KREFTING, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Charles456k
    Charles456k Guest
    How do I get my Xbox One to sign me in automatically without kinect?

How do I get my Xbox One to sign me in automatically without kinect? I've tried the whole auto sign in with my kinect, but cant get it to work cause I sit to far from my tv. Now every time I turn on my Xbox One, I have to manually sign in every time. How do I get it to sign me in automatically?

Charles456k, Jan 27, 2014
  3. MuniOnp
    MuniOnp Guest
    Console Acting weird connecting to live

and just to add, this whole topic here is mainly me having an issue to auto-connect to live even though I believe I have my settings set to auto-sign in to live, but it stops right at the profile part and needs a manual push to get past the actual live
    connect part

MuniOnp, Jan 27, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Why not just delete the profile only (not profile and items) then go to Social>Sign In/Out>Download Profile and follow the instructions to redownload it.

onyxishere, Jan 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: