god?

Discus and support god? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how can i get more ssd in my xbox? cc2a7fa4-b585-42c8-8f0f-7b4e60a13e80 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SerratedGem5935, Nov 2, 2023.

1. god?

how can i get more ssd in my xbox?

:)

SerratedGem5935, Nov 2, 2023
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

god?

by the very expensive storage card that contains a very cheap nvme.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

god?

You can purchase the seagate or western digital storage expansion cards
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

god

Hey there Optimus, can you let us know what you're experiencing? Thanks!
  5. Sodangidni Win User

god?

Hello, SerratedGem5935. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to assist with your inquiry today.

There are two types of storage drives available for Xbox Series X|S consoles.

The first one is the expansion card, Seagate and WD. This card has a dedicated slot on the console and allows you to store and play Xbox Series X|S titles, and also Xbox One, Xbox 360 and original Xbox titles.

The second option is getting an external USB drive.
    However, with this option, you can store and play Xbox One, 360 and original Xbox titles, but for Xbox Series X|S games you can only store them and not play.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. Z4ZonE Win User

Love this game.

Oh God please no God please NO PLEASE GOD PLEASE!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO

hitman, worst game ever
Thema:

god?

1. god? - Similar Threads - god

2. Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the xbox web browser suck so god damn bad?: I literally cant watch a 20 minute video without it constantly crashing and having to refresh ***Move from Microsoft Edge / Audio and video playback / Windows 10 ***...
  3. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  4. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  5. God Save A Queen an offense?

in XBoX on Windows
    God Save A Queen an offense?: Why does writing "God Save The Queen" an offense according to Xbox enforcement? I m British, we have a Queen, she passed away last year, who did I offend when I post my grief...
  6. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  7. God save the XBOX!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    God save the XBOX!!!!: Hey yall, serious question here, my husband died over a year ago and the Xbox was his and mine, I'm afraid for the day it expires (stops working entirely) the xbox itself, I dont have his email...
  8. This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.: I randomly got my account hacked this morning somehow and i proved my ownership in a Support ticket with the card and all they did was to suspend the account they are telling me "Unfortunately,...
  9. Someone for gods sake please help me

in XboX Insiders
    Someone for gods sake please help me: I’ve been trying to talk to a real Xbox person fuck that they make it so fucking hard bro fuckkkk anyways I just got a series x and i gotta sign in but the only thing is I can’t because I had a...
  10. The god father the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The god father the game: Can’t Xbox just make it so old disc can be read and played? With out having to go through licensing? For the god father the game just let us play old games don’t upgrade graphics and all just let...