Glitches in Asphalt 9 game shop, but cannot refund?

Discus and support Glitches in Asphalt 9 game shop, but cannot refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why my refund request being rejected on Asphalt 9, the item not received (limited item per user on Garage item). It shows it never been received, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SYED SHARIFAH, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Glitches in Asphalt 9 game shop, but cannot refund?

Why my refund request being rejected on Asphalt 9, the item not received (limited item per user on Garage item). It shows it never been received, but it also shows when I want to purchased, the item has been purchased and in possession (it is not). Refund was denied, because it says I received the item but I did not. I have been purchasing some items in past, but after this experience, I will never buy things anymore because the Games suppott not helping much eventhough the main issue is glitches in their game shop

:)

SYED SHARIFAH, Oct 30, 2022
  2. SYED SHARIFAH Win User

Yes, please. Private chat would do.
  3. SYED SHARIFAH Win User

Thanks Josef for trying to help.

I simply does not want to go much hassle any longer, that will only end with frustation. I've send one last email to Xbox support.

I just want what I paid, and if I don't get it, a refund. What I don't understand is if they refund, I will just buy other digital product (xbox/microsoft not losing anything) and there's no reason to lie.

I never post any complaint in community before, and I'm doing it now because I do really need help.

I've been buying Digital product, gift card more than USD200 in last 2 months because of the game that I like (Asphalt 9) and that does not include the Gamepass ultimate that I bought a year ago.

All other previous purchases were good, except for the last one. A simple refund request was not entertained, eventhough it is a glitch in the Gameloft game shop.

My Gamepass recently expired, and with this bad experience, I don't intend to renew.
  4. SYED SHARIFAH Win User

I've send email to Gameloft support prior to refund request in hope they can fix it. However, after sending the email explaining the problem, I just received auto replied asking snapshot details. I did send to them all the snapshots however no respond at all. Seems only auto reply email exist from Gameloft, and no person that I can address to with the issue that I had.
  5. SYED SHARIFAH Win User

Order shows completed, but none received. The order number is 9365657984. The rest of info already mention in the thread.

2x appeal rejected by Xbox support. I don't need good listener and wasting a lot of manhour writing. Got really fed up.
  6. SYED SHARIFAH Win User

Today I received email the second appeal respond - again, rejected. 2x appeal to Xbox support, both rejected with same response.

Still no response from Gameloft despite sending 2 email (1st I did not get any respond after 72 hours, and then the 2nd email also would end up same) It is like saying "once you pay, doesn't matter how much you bark to get your rights, it is my money now". What is the purpose of support if they could not help? I know Microsoft is big company, maybe losing one customer is fine for them, and it does not matter at all.

Strange enough, another User is trying to help but not the company.

I guess this would be the end of Xbox to me.
Thema:

1. Glitches in Asphalt 9 game shop, but cannot refund? - Similar Threads - Glitches Asphalt game

2. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  3. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  4. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  5. Spotify pausing and audio glitches

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify pausing and audio glitches: Spotify works fine when I first open the app and play music, but after some songs the music will suddenly stop. When I click on the little Spotify tab on the guide, it shows as if the song is...
  6. How to fix glitching YouTube videos?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix glitching YouTube videos?: Anytime I try to watch YouTube on my Xbox, the video glitches. Like random boxes of random color will appear on screen, or parts of the screen will be desaturated. I've tried lowering the video...
  7. Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen: When I hop onto roblox and go fullscreen the screen glitches out and when in multiple displays its normal. My laptop is Dell Latitude E6440. 8a7783a4-3b18-4df2-b356-44261fa1c9e4
  8. I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching.: I am playing Halo 4 Reclaimer and I keep glitching. when “the terrain is too rough to proceed” I cannot switch weapons, reload, move, shoot, etc. I’m just stuck and can only turn in place. My...
  9. Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anybody know how to fix the glitch when you join xbox party and it says that the...: I turned on my Xbox and tried joining my friends party when it shows the word disconnected under there username saying disconnected and then about 10 seconds later it will kick me from the party....
  10. How do I fix connecting to party glitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix connecting to party glitch: Every time I join a party I start connecting, and this lasts about 30 seconds to a minute and then I disconnect and get an error. I’ve tried a bunch of stuff including; Clearing dns, tested nat...