Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I asked this question before but the answer wasn't at all helpful and by the time I tried adding to the thread it was locked. My laptop suddenly died... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AndrewJRichards, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw

I asked this question before but the answer wasn't at all helpful and by the time I tried adding to the thread it was locked.

My laptop suddenly died while in the middle of the General Burgoyne puzzle, for the American History set of Microsoft Jigsaw. The problem is that the sudden shutdown caused multiple pieces to duplicate. I thought if I simply completed the puzzle the glitch might resolve itself, but that isn't the case. I've completed the puzzle, but because there are 50-100 duplicate pieces the puzzle only registers as 50% complete.

There was no repair option in my Windows 10 system settings, but resetting the app, which wax an option, hasn't helped because the glitch has infected the cloud save. Is there any way of resetting the puzzle in the save file or cloud save itself, to reset that particular puzzle completely?

I'd prefer not to wipe the cloud save completely because there is a tonne of progress in there which would be lost.

Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw [​IMG]

:)

AndrewJRichards, Aug 2, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello AndrewRichards
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Method 1:

1. Press the Windows flag key + R, type %localappdata%\Packages and click OK.

2. Locate the Microsoft Jigsaw folder which will have a name similar to Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe and open it.

3. Access the folders LocalState and then DownloadedPuzzels and delete everything in this folder.4. Press Windows flag key + R, type WSreset and click OK.

5. Try opening the game again.

If the problem persists, follow these steps:

Method 2:

Run the DISM tool:

1. Click on the start menu, type Command Prompt, when viewing the prompt, right-click on it and click on Run as administrator.

2. Type the command below and press the Enter key:

dism /online /cleanup-image /RestoreHealth

3. Restart the system and see if the problem persists.

Method 3:

If the problem still persists, create a new user profile:

1. Access the task manager through the procedures given in the first method, click File > Run new task and check the box Create this task with administrative privileges type Netplwiz and click OK.

2. Click Add and click Sign in without a Microsoft account (not recommended).

3. Click Local Account.

4. Enter a name and password that you will remember later and click Next and Finish.

5. In the list of users, select the new profile and click on Properties.

6. Click the Group Membership tab and select Administrator(Administrators Group).

7. Click Apply and OK.

8. Then access the new user profile and check if the error occurs in your new profile.

https://answers.microsoft.com/pt-br...t-jigsaw/b8ad7eb9-0071-4c08-915c-0775973773c8
  3. FLScrubJay Win User

Cannot open Microsoft games in Xbox app

Same here - Microsoft Jigsaw continues to say "Loading". Hopefully Microsoft will fix this glitch when they get back to work tomorrow. Frustrating!
  4. Natalfever118 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles - error code 0x803F8001

Hi

I have now been able to download Microsoft Jigsaw from the store but it has not connected to the cloud to reinstate all my series. Jigsaw downloaded every single series treating each as new. I certainly don't want to rebuild all the series again.

Any suggestions how to get my scores and series back from the cloud?
  5. JeremyKellam Win User

My xbox one does not give me an option to delete cloud saves.

I tried that. Must be a major glitch with my xbox or with the cloud. It only gives me the option to delete internal game saves. I am connected to the internet and signed in. I have no way to access my cloud saves. This is crazy.
  6. Rtothe Win User

Switching from Couch to Online Coop?

the cloud is glitch though, I reccomned a jump drive. Ive seen personally and with friends where the cloud has completely lost the save or not saved fast enough or in time and lose a lot of stuff. I feel better safe than sorry.
Thema:

1. Glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Glitched cloud save

2. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  3. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  4. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  5. Spotify pausing and audio glitches

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify pausing and audio glitches: Spotify works fine when I first open the app and play music, but after some songs the music will suddenly stop. When I click on the little Spotify tab on the guide, it shows as if the song is...
  6. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  7. How do I fix the visual glitches while playing games on cloud gaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the visual glitches while playing games on cloud gaming?: I’ve been using cloud gaming to play games with my friends but there are visual glitches such as delay and colourful lines going down the screen. I asked my friend who also uses cloud gaming a lot...
  8. Xbox PC Cloud Gaming app seems to glitch out by not showing the Play button for Elder...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Cloud Gaming app seems to glitch out by not showing the Play button for Elder...: When I launch the Xbox Game App on my Windows 10 PC, and I go to Cloud Gaming and try to play Elder Scrolls Online, the little section that is supposed to drop down showing the play button...
  9. XBOX CLOUD GAMING MIC GLITCH PLEASE HELP

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX CLOUD GAMING MIC GLITCH PLEASE HELP: im playing forntite on pc, and the mic when i talk to others sound weird. it makes my mic SUPER delayed, and UBER fast. plus, i sound like a robot to them. when i go to xbox party chat, [ only 2...
  10. Xbox app glitch - cloud games not launching

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app glitch - cloud games not launching: After behaving better for a while I noticed the xbox app (Insiders) wasnt launching cloud games - clicking Play had no effect. Luckily the usual fix worked - - Reset xbox app from apps/features...