Glitch with xbox update, not sure what to do ?

Discus and support Glitch with xbox update, not sure what to do ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; my xbox was updating and restarted.. waiting for it to turn back on it then presented all text in a “zalgo” text, similar to the text you can see if... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DueBreadfruit2404, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Glitch with xbox update, not sure what to do ?

my xbox was updating and restarted.. waiting for it to turn back on it then presented all text in a “zalgo” text, similar to the text you can see if someone used a text font l̴̞̞̋͂ị̶̜̽͛k̸̯̔ẻ̸̗̭ ̵̄̓ͅt̴͇̻̕͝h̷͉̻͗̆i̵̯̱̎s̶̼͑̒ in their xbox name on your friends list..

all words were presented in that font, expect for the number amounts like the percentages. was wondering if anyone else has experienced this, or what i should do to not have this happen in the future

-B

submitted by /u/DueBreadfruit2404
    [link] [comments]

/u/DueBreadfruit2404, Oct 6, 2023
  2. conradslater Win User

TITANIC GLITCH!!! (Not even sure What to do at this point...)

Have you tried copying the USB to your hard drive and loading it from there. That's what I would try. I have had trouble with USB sticks loading and saving slowly.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

Not sure what to do

Hey there Lasus! In addition to Draig's post, I would recommend checking out our

Flashing Lights Wizard
    for more help diagnosing the exact nature of your issue. Let us know if that helps, thanks!
  4. HassanB Win User

Not sure what to do

Hello,

If you don't know the e-mail address that you used to set your profile up then you'd need to
    contact Microsoft Support Chat.

Click Billing & Memberships > Under Microsoft Account, click Forgot Microsoft AccountUsername then finally click Chat with Microsoft Support.

If for whatever reason you can't access Chat Support, then please contact phone support directly.

As long as you have the gamertag and the information that's associated with the gamertag (name, address, phone number, card number etc.) they should be able to assist you with giving you the e-mail associated with that account.

If you're just looking to reset your password and you know the e-mail associated with your gamertag, you can do so by visit this page here.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Not sure what to do!

6. Ddraig-F6309DBA-2F87 Win User

Not sure what to do

When you get the 3 red lights, what color is the light on your power brick? If it is anything other than green, try turning off your xbox and then disconnect the power brick from the xbox, wall, and the cable going into the brick. Then plug it all back in
    and see if that corrects the issue.

If the light on the power brick is green, send it in for repair. I would recommend including a note that the issue is intermittent if you do decide to send it in for repair. By the way, it is cheaper to submit your repair online rather than calling xbox
    support.
Thema:

Glitch with xbox update, not sure what to do ?

1. Glitch with xbox update, not sure what to do ? - Similar Threads - Glitch update sure

2. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  3. so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    so whenever i run my moniter at 120 hertz it glitches out how do i fix this?: [img] entire bottom, how to fix? d8690fb6-60d1-42cf-a0bb-67e9ab1e0a35
  4. Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my youtube app keep glitching when playing videos but not commercials?: My youtube keeps freezing but all my other apps and games are running just fine. I've cleared the saved date. There are no updates. And there are no updates needed for my Xbox....
  5. Spotify pausing and audio glitches

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify pausing and audio glitches: Spotify works fine when I first open the app and play music, but after some songs the music will suddenly stop. When I click on the little Spotify tab on the guide, it shows as if the song is...
  6. How to fix glitching YouTube videos?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix glitching YouTube videos?: Anytime I try to watch YouTube on my Xbox, the video glitches. Like random boxes of random color will appear on screen, or parts of the screen will be desaturated. I've tried lowering the video...
  7. Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen glitching when playing roblox on fullscreen: When I hop onto roblox and go fullscreen the screen glitches out and when in multiple displays its normal. My laptop is Dell Latitude E6440. 8a7783a4-3b18-4df2-b356-44261fa1c9e4
  8. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  9. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. 55aff269-2c41-4950-9b0f-701cb9dc1621
  10. Sound glitching after latest insider update

in XboX Insiders
    Sound glitching after latest insider update: When watching YouTube( haven’t played any games yet) sound hang’s/lags for about 2 to 5 seconds then goes back to normal seems to happen every few minutes submitted by /u/coolman9110996 [link]...