Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

Discus and support Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It's silly to even feel that way. You can only feel good if you are getting every deal..... if that is the case you should have waited for some deals Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gatti man, Feb 26, 2014.

  1. robnyack
    robnyack Guest

    Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/


    It's silly to even feel that way. You can only feel good if you are getting every deal..... if that is the case you should have waited for some deals
     
    robnyack, Mar 15, 2014
    #31
  2. A SLAYER FAN
    A SLAYER FAN Guest
    I couldn't agree more and just posted this to Xbox1 owners getting the shaft.Alright, I have tried to stay cool about this, but I’m over it really. As early adopters, we are getting the “shaft.” I have been there on day one for all three MS consoles and
    have bought multiple versions of each over the years. Through the ups and downs, I have supported MS and defended them to friends, family, fanboys and strangers. I know I received a controller that says Day 1, a character for Killer Instinct, and a day 1 achievement
    that nobody will ever see because it doesn’t translate into a cool avatar item. (Not that avatars are visible to the general public anymore, another lame move, I thought they were a decent addition to a living dashboard.) Here are the major complaints; we
    get to test the bugs, consistently power cycle our Xbox 1’s for the no signal on TV, Netflix issue’s, or frozen screen. Less than 4 months after the launch of the Xbox 1, a TitanFall Xbox1 bundle is available for $499.00 and it of course comes with the $60
    game for free. Assassin’s Creed, Black Flag is available for download for $39.99 on the Xbox360 only. It is $59.99 on Xbox1 downloaded or at a retailer. Sorry early adopters, supporters, and all the folks who bust there hump to make their hard earned money
    and hand it over to a multi-billion dollar corporation who offers zero incentive to make sure we are there on day 1. I love my games and so do my 3 children and we have an awesome time together playing games. I wish that MS would open there eyes, and realize
    that you can only take a crap on your loyal fans for so long before they decide not to support you any longer. Before this post, I tried to contact Xbox customer support with these issues, only to be referred to the MS store. I spent 4-6 hours on the phone
    on a Saturday getting transferred back and forth between Xbox customer service and MS support with no resolution whatsoever. Neither side would offer one bit of compensation, just insincere worthless apologies. To be honest, I don’t think most of them had
    any idea what I was talking about. I just thought my fellow gamers should hear about my experience and post them in a spot where you can share your opinion or experiences as well. Thanks everyone.
     
    A SLAYER FAN, Mar 15, 2014
    #32
  3. -I'm not mad or trying to be negative but I will call a spade a spade and their is a lot of lies being spread on here.

    "There have been a lot of lies said round this table here tonight, but that you can believe!"
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 15, 2014
    #33
  4. A SLAYER FAN
    A SLAYER FAN Guest

    Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

    ForeZee, Spellcheck is there for a reason...

    Alright, I have tried to stay cool about this, but I’m over it really. As early adopters, we are getting the “shaft.” I have been there on day one for all three MS consoles and have bought multiple versions of each over the years. Through the ups and downs,
    I have supported MS and defended them to friends, family, fanboys and strangers. I know I received a controller that says Day 1, a character for Killer Instinct, and a day 1 achievement that nobody will ever see because it doesn’t translate into a cool avatar
    item. (Not that avatars are visible to the general public anymore, another lame move, I thought they were a decent addition to a living dashboard.) Here are the major complaints; we get to test the bugs, consistently power cycle our Xbox 1’s for the no signal
    on TV, Netflix issue’s, or frozen screen. Less than 4 months after the launch of the Xbox 1, a TitanFall Xbox1 bundle is available for $499.00 and it of course comes with the $60 game for free. Assassin’s Creed, Black Flag is available for download for $39.99
    on the Xbox360 only. It is $59.99 on Xbox1 downloaded or at a retailer. Sorry early adopters, supporters, and all the folks who bust there hump to make their hard earned money and hand it over to a multi-billion dollar corporation who offers zero incentive
    to make sure we are there on day 1. I love my games and so do my 3 children and we have an awesome time together playing games. I wish that MS would open there eyes, and realize that you can only take a crap on your loyal fans for so long before they decide
    not to support you any longer. Before this post, I tried to contact Xbox customer support with these issues, only to be referred to the MS store. I spent 4-6 hours on the phone on a Saturday getting transferred back and forth between Xbox customer service
    and MS support with no resolution whatsoever. Neither side would offer one bit of compensation, just insincere worthless apologies. To be honest, I don’t think most of them had any idea what I was talking about. I just thought my fellow gamers should hear
    about my experience and post them in a spot where you can share your opinion or experiences as well. Thanks everyone.
     
    A SLAYER FAN, Mar 15, 2014
    #34
  5. How have they taken a crap on you? You wanted an Xbox, and they provided you with an Xbox. You chose to pay the price they were asking at the time of asking. I bought a newly released Kindle HDX 8.9 in December, and in February they were reduced to 25% off.
    I've been a long standing customer of Amazon, and I've used their many services such as Instant Video UK, and Amazon Music Cloud. I buy my games there, my movies there, and now my MP3s there. I am full supporter and contributor to the Amazon ecosystem.

    Guess what I did about the Kindle sale..... Nothing. I'm not owed anything.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 15, 2014
    #35
  6. robnyack
    robnyack Guest
    You CHOSE to be an early adopter.... just as I did. You know full well going onto it what that means. You get the advantage of being first on your block to have it....... and well, that's about it

    If you didn't know the pros and cons of being an early adopter than shame on you.
     
    robnyack, Mar 15, 2014
    #36
  7. A SLAYER FAN
    A SLAYER FAN Guest
    I posted this on" Xbox1 owners getting the shaft" and got blasted for it. Apparently, venting is not allowed.

    Alright, I have tried to stay cool about this, but I’m over it really. As early adopters, we are getting the “shaft.” I have been there on day one for all three MS consoles and have bought multiple versions of each over the years. Through the ups and downs,
    I have supported MS and defended them to friends, family, fanboys and strangers. I know I received a controller that says Day 1, a character for Killer Instinct, and a day 1 achievement that nobody will ever see because it doesn’t translate into a cool avatar
    item. (Not that avatars are visible to the general public anymore, another lame move, I thought they were a decent addition to a living dashboard.) Here are the major complaints; we get to test the bugs, consistently power cycle our Xbox 1’s for the no signal
    on TV, Netflix issue’s, or frozen screen. Less than 4 months after the launch of the Xbox 1, a TitanFall Xbox1 bundle is available for $499.00 and it of course comes with the $60 game for free. Assassin’s Creed, Black Flag is available for download for $39.99
    on the Xbox360 only. It is $59.99 on Xbox1 downloaded or at a retailer. Sorry early adopters, supporters, and all the folks who bust there hump to make their hard earned money and hand it over to a multi-billion dollar corporation who offers zero incentive
    to make sure we are there on day 1. I love my games and so do my 3 children and we have an awesome time together playing games. I wish that MS would open there eyes, and realize that you can only take a crap on your loyal fans for so long before they decide
    not to support you any longer. Before this post, I tried to contact Xbox customer support with these issues, only to be referred to the MS store. I spent 4-6 hours on the phone on a Saturday getting transferred back and forth between Xbox customer service
    and MS support with no resolution whatsoever. Neither side would offer one bit of compensation, just insincere worthless apologies. To be honest, I don’t think most of them had any idea what I was talking about. I just thought my fellow gamers should hear
    about my experience and post them in a spot where you can share your opinion or experiences as well. Thanks everyone.
     
    A SLAYER FAN, Mar 15, 2014
    #37
  8. robnyack
    robnyack Guest

    Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

    Why do you keep posting this?
     
    robnyack, Mar 15, 2014
    #38
  9. You literally posted that in here 3 posts ago. You're just spamming now. And if you think you were 'blasted' then you clearly didn't read the posts very well. You're just one of dozens of posters who feel entitled to something because they can't be patient.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 15, 2014
    #39
  10. A SLAYER FAN
    A SLAYER FAN Guest
    Chill Fatal, I was just trying to get my point across, didn't mean to "spam," just got confused on my placement. I wasn't aware you felt so strongly about posting etiquette. Your obviously very passionate about the forums, if your not already a Microsoft
    Employee, you would be an excellent defense attorney for them. You should be on their payroll, considering the amount of post you have around the forums... A true ambassador mate.
     
    A SLAYER FAN, Mar 15, 2014
    #40
  11. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    I have supported MS also but I don't feel entitled to a free game. Why didn't you wait you knew they would drop the price or make a bundle. I don't feel the same as the OP. I am unemployed yet I'm not crying about not getting a free game. I think you the
    OP are being selfish and you are teaching people that it's a good thing to be selfish.
     
    vikingland1, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

    You literally posted that in here 3 posts ago. You're just spamming now. And if you think you were 'blasted' then you clearly didn't read the posts very well. You're just one of dozens of posters who feel entitled to something because they can't be patient.
  13. robnyack Win User

    Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

    Why do you keep posting this?
  14. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

    -I'm not mad or trying to be negative but I will call a spade a spade and their is a lot of lies being spread on here.

    "There have been a lot of lies said round this table here tonight, but that you can believe!"
  15. A SLAYER FAN Win User

    Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

    I couldn't agree more and just posted this to Xbox1 owners getting the shaft.Alright, I have tried to stay cool about this, but I’m over it really. As early adopters, we are getting the “shaft.” I have been there on day one for all three MS consoles and
    have bought multiple versions of each over the years. Through the ups and downs, I have supported MS and defended them to friends, family, fanboys and strangers. I know I received a controller that says Day 1, a character for Killer Instinct, and a day 1 achievement
    that nobody will ever see because it doesn’t translate into a cool avatar item. (Not that avatars are visible to the general public anymore, another lame move, I thought they were a decent addition to a living dashboard.) Here are the major complaints; we
    get to test the bugs, consistently power cycle our Xbox 1’s for the no signal on TV, Netflix issue’s, or frozen screen. Less than 4 months after the launch of the Xbox 1, a TitanFall Xbox1 bundle is available for $499.00 and it of course comes with the $60
    game for free. Assassin’s Creed, Black Flag is available for download for $39.99 on the Xbox360 only. It is $59.99 on Xbox1 downloaded or at a retailer. Sorry early adopters, supporters, and all the folks who bust there hump to make their hard earned money
    and hand it over to a multi-billion dollar corporation who offers zero incentive to make sure we are there on day 1. I love my games and so do my 3 children and we have an awesome time together playing games. I wish that MS would open there eyes, and realize
    that you can only take a crap on your loyal fans for so long before they decide not to support you any longer. Before this post, I tried to contact Xbox customer support with these issues, only to be referred to the MS store. I spent 4-6 hours on the phone
    on a Saturday getting transferred back and forth between Xbox customer service and MS support with no resolution whatsoever. Neither side would offer one bit of compensation, just insincere worthless apologies. To be honest, I don’t think most of them had
    any idea what I was talking about. I just thought my fellow gamers should hear about my experience and post them in a spot where you can share your opinion or experiences as well. Thanks everyone.
  16. showtimesam Win User

    Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

    I bought an xbox a few weeks before the Titanfall Bundle was announced. I'm reaching out to Microsoft to hope they "make it right".

    It is a slap in the face to buy a newly released console and have it brought down in value less than a month alter.
Thema:

Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

Loading...
  1. Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/ - Similar Threads - Giving Titanfall free

  2. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  3. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Team Gives Advice On How to Handle 'Bad Games'

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Team Gives Advice On How to Handle 'Bad Games': https://insider-gaming.com/xbox-social-gives-advice-handle-bad-games-post/ submitted by /u/NukovGaming [link] [comments]
  5. I have a recommendation for Xbox how do I give it to them

    in XboX Insiders
    I have a recommendation for Xbox how do I give it to them: Are you tired of waiting for your Xbox game to download, and the ETA on the download isn’t changing while time is passing? Or, one moment it says “20 minutes left” and the next it says “one hour”?...
  6. Give fc 25 take fc 26 discount idea

    in XboX Insiders
    Give fc 25 take fc 26 discount idea: I'll keep it short. I have FC 25 and I hate this game. It's absolutely not worth the money I paid. I don't even want it in my game library, that's how much I hate it. Since FC 26 has been...
  7. I have xbox live and can’t play black ops six it only give the option for private matches

    in XBoX on Windows
    I have xbox live and can’t play black ops six it only give the option for private matches: I found the fix to i have xbox live and can’t play black ops six it only give the option for private matches (I FOUND THE FIX IF YOU GO TO RANKED PLAY ITS GONNA SAY PICK A SUBSCRIPTION THEN ITS...
  8. Every game in Xbox Game Pass on PC gives an Error when it needs an update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game in Xbox Game Pass on PC gives an Error when it needs an update: I build a new PC a couple of months ago, and have a fresh install of Windows 11 on it. After playing a couple of games, I found that all games give an error when they need to be updated. Its a...
  9. Hi, i need to change the time zone on my xbox. It looks like that is giving me login...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i need to change the time zone on my xbox. It looks like that is giving me login...: Hi, i need to change the time zone on my xbox. It looks like that is giving me login issues. Problem is i cant log in to change the time zone. I needs you to be signed in?...
  10. Bo6 give me only private match option

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo6 give me only private match option: I can't play my game no call of duty i even purchased the game smh bought two game passes nothing is working 40b015d7-c581-4d41-b28c-66be2cff31a3