Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

Discus and support Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Do you guys actually believe the lies you speak? All anyone has to do is look on amazon or do a google search if you wanna see if there are PS4 or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by gatti man, Feb 26, 2014.

  1. ForeZee
    ForeZee Guest

    Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/


    Do you guys actually believe the lies you speak? All anyone has to do is look on amazon or do a google search if you wanna see if there are PS4 or XBones available for purchase. You can't get your hands on a PS4 unless your willing to over pay on EBay. If
    your telling me you have seen PS4 on the selfs anywhere, that's a complete lie unless you live in the middle of no where! Good attempt at trying to make it look like MS isn't super desperate right now. People are mad because of a price drop after 3 months,
    that's unheard of in gaming, The 360 didn't get a price drop for 2 years. Jt can't surprise you that people feel slighted about getting hipped 3 months into the release. MS need to be doing it bigger and better than everyone else right now, and the just simply
    arn't.
     
    ForeZee, Feb 27, 2014
    #16
  2. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    @ ForeZee

    I'm sure you're the only one here who gives a flying ****. This is the Xbox One forum, not the PlayStation forum, just in case you took a wrong turn somewhere.

    See people who want to discuss Xbox in a positive way come to the appropriate forum to share a common interest with like minded people. By you coming here and purposely being negative and discussing the competitors product (which is not encouraged as it
    causes dissent ) you surely understand that your posts will incite inflammatory responses.

    It's pretty clear you're not going to sway anyones mind here, so what's your reason for the continued bashing? You're not going to win the Gold medal for "showing them". If it's feedback you're providing, this isn't the right thread... Try here:

    forums.xbox.com/.../1631776.aspx


    Alternatively, go to the competitors forum and vent, I'm sure you'll find more sympathizers there.

    I'm sure the Mods have made this clear... And no, I'm not a mod... But if it's ok for people to come here and be negative, it's ok for me to speak my mind too.
     
    xenomorph v1, Feb 27, 2014
    #17
  3. total rubbish go on gumtree ps4 for sale and alot of them.also people wanting to swap for the xb1 and vice verca
     
    MessiahBrowny, Feb 27, 2014
    #18
  4. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

    Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

    @fore its not unheard of the Original xbox got a drop in price in the UK after only ONE month. I have walked into plenty of stores in Sydney (granted Australia is the *** end of the earth) but sydney is not out he back of nowhere, its a global city and i
    can pick up a X1 or PS4 quite easy. Want to call me a liar champ?

    Simple fact is MS and Respawn got great feedback from the game so MS chose to use it to sell more Xbox's. Good on them! ive had 3 months of fun on my day 1 already and i hope this deal gets more people to move from 360 to the ONE
     
    RippenHarra, Feb 27, 2014
    #19
  5. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    I wish people would stop talking about SALES FIGURES!

    Your comparing Microsoft's December end figures with Sony's February figures!

    Get some proper numbers and stop making stuff up. Microsoft will reveal Q1 figures at the end of Q1 as will Sony then we can compare, while also taking into consideration release markets as a % of total sales. It's not hard!

    So annoying... OK rant over...back to work Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/ :D
     
    f00xm4n, Feb 27, 2014
    #20
  6. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest
    You know how much I made from the sales of the XBOX ONE and PS4? 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000%

    .

    Let it go and go play.
     
    COD 2 HALO, Feb 27, 2014
    #21
  7. If you just erase your mind and go pick up the Titanfall bundle, everything will be OK. Geez people, really!?
     
    ChasedGibbon45, Feb 28, 2014
    #22
  8. ForeZee
    ForeZee Guest

    Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

    I'm not mad or trying to be negative but I will call a spade a spade and their is a lot of lies being spread on here? I.e. Ms isn't getting massively outsold by their competition which is a lie, the the XBone is as powerful as the OS4 which is a lie. That
    people love their kinect cameras this is a lie. Do you MS damage control guys actually believe the stuff that comes out of your mouths? You and I Bo know that MS shot themselves in the foot this generation before the console ever even came out! They are getting
    massively outsold right now, the consoles weak, and the Kinect 2.0 experiment was a complete disaster. You can spin it any way you want, but the facts are the facts. Sales numbers and availability tell you everything. The Xbone is failing hard. Leave it to
    MS to get use a desperate price drop and game addition to sell more consoles when in fact the people dumb enough to buy the xbone this generation have bought one and these kind of desperate ploys only aggravate a dwindling fan base as it is. Let's hope Titanfall
    saves this console because competition is always good for the consumer. I have a feeling it won't because I consider myself the Avg consumer and it's not I ticking me to was 600 dollars on that over priced, under powered, NSA endorsed cable box.
     
    ForeZee, Feb 28, 2014
    #23
  9. So the second most successful console launch ever and over 4 million units sold in three months is a failure?

    kk

    Also, Sony is making Killzone MP free on Titanfall release week. Scared much?
     
    A Virtual Duck, Feb 28, 2014
    #24
  10. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    @ ForeZee

    " I'm not mad or trying to be negative" - That's exactly the way you are coming across.

    "but I will call a spade a spade and their is a lot of lies being spread on here?" - So flamin what? Why do YOU care, what's in it for you to be the Defender of Truth?

    "I.e. Ms isn't getting massively outsold by their competition which is a lie," - Both consoles are doing well, that's not a lie.

    "the XBone is as powerful as the OS4 which is a lie." - The Xbox One isn't as powerful, on this I agree. If power is all you're interested in, buy a PC.

    "That people love their kinect cameras this is a lie." - How can you say that with a straight face? Who are you to dictate what people are supposed to enjoy?

    "Do you" - I don't love it, I don't hate it... On top of that, it's a device, love or hate isn't really an emotion I feel for inanimate objects.

    "MS damage control guys actually believe the stuff that comes out of your mouths?" - "Damage control"? No, tired of being berated for OUR decision to but the X1, yes. Anyone would defend their decision if poked and prodded enough. You would too.

    "You and I Bo know that MS shot themselves in the foot this generation before the console ever even came out! " - Yes, I was one of those on here perplexed at the direction they were taking, but I waited, and bought one as it suits ME.

    "They are getting massively outsold right now," - So? It's early days yet, these things are never a sprint.

    "the consoles weak," - Hardly. Have YOU used it? That's you're opinion. Yes it's weaker than the competitors machine, and PC'S but it's plenty powerful, to deny that negates anything else you say.

    "and the Kinect 2.0 experiment was a complete disaster." - Once again, your opinion. If you don't like it, cool, but OTHER people who are NOT YOU shouldn't feel like they have made a mistake because of YOU.

    "You can spin it any way you want, but the facts are the facts." - I'm not spinning anything. You're the only one on here spinning FUD.

    "Sales numbers and availability tell you everything. The Xbone is failing hard." - Is it groundhog day? I'm not going to repeat myself like you. Because it's really annoying.

    "Leave it to MS to get use a desperate price drop and game addition to sell more consoles" - Its called BUSINESS. Obviously you don't understand it.

    "when in fact the people dumb enough to buy the xbone this generation have bought one" - Calling people dumb is childish... Child.

    "and these kind of desperate ploys only aggravate a dwindling fan base as it is." - Build a bridge champ.

    "Let's hope Titanfall saves this console because competition is always good for the consumer." - You're a hypocrite.

    "I have a feeling it won't because I consider myself the Avg consumer" - You said it.

    "and it's not I ticking me to was 600 dollars on that over priced, under powered, NSA endorsed cable box." - But competition is good right?
     
    xenomorph v1, Feb 28, 2014
    #25
  11. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    @Fore Average gamer with a Below Average IQ. There is your bumper sticker right there.
     
    RippenHarra, Feb 28, 2014
    #26
  12. ForeZee
    ForeZee Guest
    Ya apparently your an idiot if you do your homework before blindly throwing away 500 dollars to an inferior product! Why you guys think about the latest Snowden revelations about Yahoo allowing GCHQ capturing pictures from web cams every 5 mins of everyday
    law abiding citizens? NSA wanted to do it with the Kinect 1.0 as well. I wonder If they did? Bwahahahahahahaha. I was called an idiot for privacy concerns too, apparently your track record for calling us idiots isn't very good. You guys must not like the truth
    or something!
     
    ForeZee, Mar 1, 2014
    #27
  13. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest

    Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

    @ ForeZee

    Calling me an idiot... Nice.

    I don't care about your "inferior" opinion. As it's just that, an opinion. I don't share your opinion. I'm not blind, neither did I "throw away" my money. It's mine to do with as I see fit.

    It's inferior to you for personal reasons, to me, it's what I want. I fail to see how this affects you, and gives you the right to try to impose your thoughts on me and others. If I suddenly agreed with you... What then? What is the point?

    As for your NSA point... What just happened with Yahoo? That had nothing to do with Xbox. Do you know what Google have invested in, or know how much info they have collected on you, me and everyone else? Forget Xbox, if you're worried about being "spied"
    on, you missed the boat pal, you're already being profiled.

    See, the Mods say that you're allowed to have your say here, even if it's negative and inflammatory. I just wish I could say what I want, cos I wouldn't show you the restraint I'm showing now.

    Let's agree to disagree, cut out the name calling, and be mature. We have different interests.

    I've not criticized anyone for their choice of console, PC or other gaming choice. Why should I? Why should you?
     
    xenomorph v1, Mar 1, 2014
    #28
  14. XD if the X360 Kinect was watched then they have had a beautiful show from me... also they supposedly wanted to check out the Eye as well but IGN left that out...

    Anyway, let's all get along. I can play Dead Rising 3, you can play De... oh. You can't.

    I can play Peggle 2, you can play Pe...oh. You can't.

    I can play Titanfall, you can play Ti...oh. You can't.

    I can play Forza, you can play ...Gran Turismo?

    I can play Killer Instinct, you can play... Knack?

    I can play Kinect Sports Rivals, you can play... Playroom?

    I can play Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Project Spark, Halo, Roundabout, Worms, Super Time Force, you can play... The Order? inFamous? Octodad?
     
    A Virtual Duck, Mar 1, 2014
    #29
  15. showtimesam
    showtimesam Guest
    I bought an xbox a few weeks before the Titanfall Bundle was announced. I'm reaching out to Microsoft to hope they "make it right".

    It is a slap in the face to buy a newly released console and have it brought down in value less than a month alter.
     
    showtimesam, Mar 15, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/

Loading...
  1. Giving out Titanfall for free to new adopters feels like a massive slap in the face :/ - Similar Threads - Giving Titanfall free

  2. request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...

    in XboX Insiders
    request for help so i added call of duty black ops 7 disc to digital and it only gives...: Can someone please help me as my xbox account says i do not own the digital version when i upgraded my disc to digital i just want help getting the game assigned to my account using the new xbox...
  3. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Team Gives Advice On How to Handle 'Bad Games'

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Team Gives Advice On How to Handle 'Bad Games': https://insider-gaming.com/xbox-social-gives-advice-handle-bad-games-post/ submitted by /u/NukovGaming [link] [comments]
  5. I have a recommendation for Xbox how do I give it to them

    in XboX Insiders
    I have a recommendation for Xbox how do I give it to them: Are you tired of waiting for your Xbox game to download, and the ETA on the download isn’t changing while time is passing? Or, one moment it says “20 minutes left” and the next it says “one hour”?...
  6. Give fc 25 take fc 26 discount idea

    in XboX Insiders
    Give fc 25 take fc 26 discount idea: I'll keep it short. I have FC 25 and I hate this game. It's absolutely not worth the money I paid. I don't even want it in my game library, that's how much I hate it. Since FC 26 has been...
  7. I have xbox live and can’t play black ops six it only give the option for private matches

    in XBoX on Windows
    I have xbox live and can’t play black ops six it only give the option for private matches: I found the fix to i have xbox live and can’t play black ops six it only give the option for private matches (I FOUND THE FIX IF YOU GO TO RANKED PLAY ITS GONNA SAY PICK A SUBSCRIPTION THEN ITS...
  8. Every game in Xbox Game Pass on PC gives an Error when it needs an update

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every game in Xbox Game Pass on PC gives an Error when it needs an update: I build a new PC a couple of months ago, and have a fresh install of Windows 11 on it. After playing a couple of games, I found that all games give an error when they need to be updated. Its a...
  9. Hi, i need to change the time zone on my xbox. It looks like that is giving me login...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i need to change the time zone on my xbox. It looks like that is giving me login...: Hi, i need to change the time zone on my xbox. It looks like that is giving me login issues. Problem is i cant log in to change the time zone. I needs you to be signed in?...
  10. Bo6 give me only private match option

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bo6 give me only private match option: I can't play my game no call of duty i even purchased the game smh bought two game passes nothing is working 40b015d7-c581-4d41-b28c-66be2cff31a3