“Give us a while to fix this” Minecraft

Discus and support “Give us a while to fix this” Minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; First of all I’m an Apple guy, and I want to say this has been one of the most FRUSTRATING experiences in my LIFE. I purchased Minecraft for my son as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Valor Debord, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Valor Debord
    Valor Debord Guest

First of all I’m an Apple guy, and I want to say this has been one of the most FRUSTRATING experiences in my LIFE. I purchased Minecraft for my son as a Christmas gift. When I set up the account it does not let me log in. It has been saying “Give us a while to fix this” for a WEEK. It also says “Something’s wrong on OUR side”. Trying to contact “their” side has been a nightmare. I call the support number, and their robot tells me she can’t help me and hangs up. I go to “contact support” and the only option I’m given is to do something dumb like post this question, or look through previous troubleshooting posts. Some help would be really nice. Thanks a bunch.

:)

Valor Debord, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Valor Debord,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Valor Debord,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It appears that you are experiencing issue creating a child account to be used to play with Minecraft. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

If we may ask, how did you set up your child account? To create an account for your child, follow the steps provided below:

Click https://account.microsoft.com/family/.

1. Click Create a family group.
    2. In the Add Someone box, click Create an account,
    3. Start in the Create an account for child box and then follow the instructions to create the account.
    4. Once created, edit the parental settings as needed.

You may check the official article provided by the game support that outline how to create a child account and adjust or edit the parental settings. Click here: How to Manage Parental Consent, Family Settings and Realms/Multiplayer Access for a Child Account | Minecraft Help

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Gamertag

So i have used my free trial and changed my gamertag but on minecraft it hasnt changed
    Give it 24hours that fixes most updates
  5. Häłömööń Win User

Achievements

From what i know once it gets fixed it should give the time played it may take some time but it will. Cuz once i played minecraft a while ago when time played was down and then the next day after that they gave me my time played for when it was down.
  6. l KnighteR l Win User

Can't sign into xbox one because of security info change?

oh use this totally useless page to give you the run around while your problem never gets fixed.

GJ Zinacef.
Thema:

1. “Give us a while to fix this” Minecraft - Similar Threads - “Give while fix

2. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games: Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player only game mind you) and when my Internet...
  3. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...: Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e
  4. Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards not giving credit for loggins: I have not been getting credit for daily logins, I was at 21 weeks when it switched to this new reward system, I log in at least once a day, weather it's on the app or on console I log in at least...
  5. give option with skype to mute your mic in all other games and apps while call is active

in XBoX Games and Apps
    give option with skype to mute your mic in all other games and apps while call is active: as title says i want a option so that when im playing a game people dont get my end of the skype call coming into game chat as people think im talking to them and dont realise im on skype with my...
  6. Gold Renewal: Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Renewal: Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.: I get the message "Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while. ...." when trying to redeem a voucher for a 3M Gold Renewal. How can I resolve? e6bd6259-5169-4ebb-9c7e-5b97851e26cb
  7. Something went wrong. Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong. Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while: I get this messege when trying to redeem a code for Xbox live gold. NO account issues and the code has not been used. What can I do? c0e45712-f123-49f5-a909-ccd59da91341
  8. Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.: guys please help me i just got a brand new code for a 3 month live gold membership, and it says this error Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while. please help me...
  9. Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.: I bought 2 digital xbox 12 month global live codes .when trying to redeem the codes I got the same message Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while. I need help...
  10. "Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while."

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while.": When I try to redeem an xbox live code is says Something went wrong Sorry about that. Give it a try in a while. Please, help me. 15d67cba-b5a8-49ee-bb86-f72c66a2ef5b