Give my account

Discus and support Give my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I contact you because I would like to give my account to my brother but I have more transfer could you help me thank you.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MrFranglish AKT, May 17, 2018.

1. Give my account

:)

MrFranglish AKT, May 17, 2018
  2. HeyImMike_
    HeyImMike_ Guest
    License Transfer

After a while now, I have decided to license transfer for my account but I am unsure what it actually does since I don't know it very much.

Would I have to give up my account details?

HeyImMike_, May 17, 2018
  3. gameshare

Looking to steal xbox accounts... errr.. share your games. I just need your account name/email and password. I have no games to share as my account was just made today.... err.. I'm poor. Please, please, be stupid enough to give me your accounts for free. Thanks.

BadBadGodJeremy, May 17, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Giving My Account To My Child

5. XBF Diego M Win User

Give me my gold account back

Hi Arnxx,

As all of the relevant information has been provided by our Xbox Ambassador's regarding what happens when joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and the repercussions of canceling the subscription too soon, we will be locking this thread since only Xbox Customer
    Support can attempt to correct this situation.

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing under Account management
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select Request a call from Support if available within hours of operation or there should be a number for you to call and hours of operation for your region

Everything is also listed on the
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
    found on the same page that you purchase the subscription. If you have any other questions please create a new thread.

Thank you for understanding!
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Sorry you feel that way,

But it's hardly a scam. Since gold is a subscription on its own when you purchased the games pass ultimate, it would of extended the gold you already had.

That is what games pass ultimate is it includes the gold.

But since you cancelled the games pass and your original gold would of transfered the time you had left on it. That's why you no longer have gold.

I kindly suggest in future you look at what is included in bundles or items before purchasing.

As i mentioned above please follow the link to xbox support so they can look into your account further. And just to reassure you, you still have your account its just not with a current subscription.
  7. Smwutches Win User

It sounds like you did get Ultimate Game Pass then as that has been the promotion. When you upgraded there would have been a pop up that did mention that your gold was being converted to Ultimate at that time since Ultimate includes gold. So the 1 month
    would have been extended to however much gold you still had on your account. You can try contacting support to see if they can do anything about that (there's nothing that can be done through the forums), but typically because your gold was cancelled when
    you upgraded and then you cancelled Ultimate, you would have to purchase a new subscription.
  8. arnxx Win User

what a scam

I don't remember seeing the pop-up but at least it should return to normal subscription if you delete game pass
Thema:

Give my account

1. Give my account - Similar Threads - account

2. why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my account keeps sign out on its own when i try to log in: Why does everytime i try to log onto my xbox account on xbox.com and i put my password it says hang on a moment while we sign in and it wont let me sign in please im desperate i talked to support...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  5. How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I make a child account on an Xbox an adult account: How do I make a child account on an Xbox to an adult account 173b5633-ff5c-46dd-817a-40edfdbafb61
  6. A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    A freind of mines have been trying to recover her password to her game account but with no...: She tried the password recovery and anwered all the questions, but they keep telling her that unfortunately they cannot help, is there another way that she can access her account?...
  7. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  8. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  9. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  10. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...