Girls on the Xbox

Discus and support Girls on the Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Bad Instincts"] I guess she was very distracted ...that also happens with a lot gamers that focus more with blablabla than the game.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bananahead81, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Girls on the Xbox

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

I guess she was very distracted ...that also happens with a lot gamers that focus more with blablabla than the game.

[/quote]

I guess her team was very distracted... that also happens with a lot of guys when they notice there's a girl in the game.

Goth Vampirella, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    [quote user="Goth Vampirella"]

[quote user="Bad Instincts"]

I guess she was very distracted ...that also happens with a lot gamers that focus more with blablabla than the game.

[/quote]

I guess her team was very distracted... that also happens with a lot of guys when they notice there's a girl in the game.

[/quote]

i have noticed that as well, one girl makes a "cute" comment and suddenly the lobby is full of alpha males. TBH, i normally just leave the lobby if i see that kind of behavior.

Zero Divided, Jan 7, 2014
  3. I'd rather go on the other team and shoot them all in the face,
    lol.

Unreal Warfare, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Girls on the Xbox

It can also be males who talk to much and lose focus during online matches. Now as much as I do find it annoying to lose a match because of that, we are only playing video games for fun, if that is how they choose to do it, so be it, they aren't wrong. However,
    that is why I only play with a group of friends in party chat.

CollapseControl, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    [quote user="Unreal Warfare"]
    I'd rather go on the other team
    and shoot them all in the face, lol.

[/quote]

lol.

6. I don't see what the original post has anything to do with girl gamers... Yes that one person happened to be a girl, but I see guys have **** matches or be just as obnoxious. I think it's a case by case basis as people

MurderTramp17, Jan 7, 2014
  7. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Tbh her and her mate was the only two people talking in the whole lobby. When I see a girl online I just think respect as u don't see a lot. When I played halo I used to always see females playing that I don't see many on battlefield iv seen a lot on ghosts
    I don't talk in lobby's on cod normally I either talk in a party or not atall but that day my good they wouldn't shut up so I said something and made friends along the way. Tbh I ain't bothered what anyone thinks about my post I just thought I'd post to see
    if anyone has had this kinda experience

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 7, 2014
  8. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Girls on the Xbox

I ain't sexist thanks never have been I respect women I don't swear online u might but I don't and the symbols r just symbols y u jel u ain't got none but then again u prob wouldn't be helpful enough would I nowaysis

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 7, 2014
  9. See I am I a girl and I find it annoying that we get treated different online and not only in a negative way. People who don't swear in a game to excuse my faint little heart *** me off. If you're gonna trash talk team or tea bag my corpse, f'in do it
    and don't not do it cause I have a vagina

10. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    [quote user="MurderTramp17"]

See I am I a girl and I find it annoying that we get treated different online and not only in a negative way. People who don't swear in a game to excuse my faint little heart *** me off. If you're gonna trash talk team or tea bag my corpse, f'in do it
    and don't not do it cause I have a vagina

[/quote]

epic.

11. There are plenty of girl gamers who refuse to even talk because of what could happen to the room once they realize a female is there.

CollapseControl, Jan 7, 2014
  12. I don't know why girl gamers is still so taboo. It's definitely more common than it used to be and I see less and less harassment in the matchmaking rooms. Plus it's now the "cool" thing to be a girl gamer so they are popping outta the woodwork every day
    to claim their fame. I am no gamer girl, I am a video dame

13. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

Girls on the Xbox

I don't know what this post has to do with girl gamers but its more like social people. Girls and guys talk a lot both. Im a guy and I would talk your ear off if you would let me. Girls on XBOX has nothing to do with your problem. ITs that your team was
    too much talk and no walk.

ZTROOPER16, Jan 7, 2014
  14. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Oh don't get me wrong I never disrespect a female gamer my gf games on cod and battlefield, my two fav live streamers r girls Ms_Vixen and Mrs_Violence I only had ago at her in the lobby coz for 4 straight games al she did was talk she hardly took a break
    lol even the guy she was with agreed with me we all became friends after I ain't the sort of guy to message a girl gamer just coz she is a female or send her a message calling her rubbish or telling her to get back in the kitchen I ain't like that I fact I
    remember playing blops and there was a girl on there not doing so well I was going 53-1 I had got dogs twice and I got dogs in a CP as my streaks was CP chopper Gunnar and dogs I let her have the dogs she came on mic and said thanks she finished the game positive
    with the help of my dogs

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 7, 2014
  15. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Course it's cool u girl gamers even have websites just for u I'd love a website just for us guys and even get a forum badge for Xbox forums btw u seem to play halo wish my other half would play halo lol she hates it

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 7, 2014
Thema:

Girls on the Xbox

1. Girls on the Xbox - Similar Threads - Girls

2. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  3. A girl on Xbox named verafina reported me for calling her a hoe but she called me the n...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A girl on Xbox named verafina reported me for calling her a hoe but she called me the n...: I accept the blame for what I did but she called me the N word which is racist and is way better than what I did ef65fe27-d4d3-479a-93f1-9ee6121d0b04
  4. can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can anyone help i bought 1000 v buck and the mina girl skin on epic game website but I only...: fortnite v buck not showing edd96219-ae1e-4da9-9a01-ceb1892fb199
  5. Any gamer girl on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any gamer girl on xbox: Hi im looking for new friends on xbox 2f9889d1-25e2-4ede-a244-e1f7cc08da79
  6. Well my friend that's a girl forgotten her email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Well my friend that's a girl forgotten her email?: Okay but here's the thing she used my email as an alternative email for her account as like a back up right but when I use my account I see her email show up but it's blurred out for security...
  7. Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...: Hello this voice chat I did was back in 2020 this kid and his friend oldice I cant remember their gamertags they said if I like girls I said yeah I do then randomly sending me inappropriate anime...
  8. Any girl gamers out there?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any girl gamers out there?: Hi! I'm looking for other women who like to game (I'm married now and my hubby doesn't like it when I game with other dudes... it's been a lonely three years). I've searched the clubs, but so far...
  9. Girl/Guy Gamers needed!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Girl/Guy Gamers needed!: Hey! I’m Linny, I’ve been playing on Xbox for a minute and barely have any people to play with! Looking for people to play COD, APEX, MK, GTA w! Girls and guys are welcomed!...
  10. Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello once again back in 2020 in August A kid who likes sending inappropriate anime girl...: Hello this voice chat I did was back in 2020 this kid and his friend oldice I cant remember their gamertags they said if I like girls I said yeah I do then randomly sending me inappropriate anime...