Gifting games for christmas

Discus and support Gifting games for christmas in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I want to buy some series s digital games as gifts for Christmas today in the bf sale. Is there a way I can do it but the recipient not know until... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Victoria Emmett, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Gifting games for christmas

Hi I want to buy some series s digital games as gifts for Christmas today in the bf sale. Is there a way I can do it but the recipient not know until Christmas? Many thanks

:)

Victoria Emmett, Nov 22, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

As far as I'm aware, no, but make sure whatever you're gifting is going to work for the platform they want it on. You only have 14 days to return them and they have to be unredeemed. So if you were to wait until Christmas and it won't work on their system, it wouldn't be eligible for a refund.
  3. Victoria Emmett Win User

Thank you for replying. That sounds like a plan. Is there a time limit on how long they have to redeem their codes? Many thanks
  4. Smwutches Win User

If you have another email address you can gift them to yourself and then save the codes for Christmas. Otherwise, there's no way to delay the codes being sent.
  5. PSYCHEDELIC IMP Win User

merry christmas

i got a free game from the gift from xbox ambassador program this Christmas
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Christmas Gift!

Asking for a freebee isn't allowed.

Merry Christmas!
Thema:

1. Gifting games for christmas - Similar Threads - Gifting games christmas

2. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  3. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  4. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  5. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  6. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  7. region lock game gifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    region lock game gifting: Why is there region locked game gifting. even if there is why do you let people gift to people from other regions only to be disappointed. Can you please remove it or give me a reason as to why...
  8. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  9. I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?: I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do? cce452c1-1be5-4fd2-b7d1-7ff058d81c6a
  10. I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.: My girlfriend gifted me the Two Point bundle that was on sale until this morning, which includes both Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital. I redeemed the code, adding them to my account, but...