Gifting FIFA 23

Discus and support Gifting FIFA 23 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have pre l-ordered FIFA 23 on my account, is there any way I can gift / transfer this to my son so that he gets all the pre-order benefits (free... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scottster78, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Scottster78
    Scottster78 Guest

Gifting FIFA 23

I have pre l-ordered FIFA 23 on my account, is there any way I can gift / transfer this to my son so that he gets all the pre-order benefits (free packs etc) instead of me? I realise now I should've just bought it on his account, but mistakenly bought it on mine.

Any help would be much appreciated!

:)

Scottster78, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Scottster78 Win User

Gifting FIFA 23

I pre-ordered the Ultimate Edition, I'm just checking and it seems the benefits may still be available so the cancel / re-order option may be okay!
  3. Scottster78 Win User

Gifting FIFA 23

Thanks for the response, I did think about that as an option but I think the pre-order bonuses expired at a certain time so would lose out on those if I cancelled and re-ordered.
  4. [ A J ] Win User

Gifting FIFA 23

Hi, Scottster78! thank you for your reply.

May I ask which FIFA 23 version you pre-ordered?
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Gifting FIFA 23

Hi, Scottster78! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I understand you'd like to gift your FIFA 23 pre-order to your son.

Unfortunately, the only way to do this is to cancel your pre-order and then pre-ordering the game from your son's account. Transferring game ownership between accounts is not possible.

• You can cancel your pre-order by going to your account's order history at:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

• If you were already billed for this pre-order, you'll need to request a refund instead: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards.
  6. Scottster78 Win User

Gifting FIFA 23

Yeah we just worked that out as well, just that one item will be lost. Think we'll cancel and re-order on his account then, thanks for all your help!
Thema:

Gifting FIFA 23

1. Gifting FIFA 23 - Similar Threads - Gifting FIFA

2. Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i...: Cant able to add Credit or Debit card to Microsoft account, dont have xbox gift card if i have online xbox series s console how can i buy games? I have just buy gaming console which is xbox...
  3. i cant redeem my gamepass ultimate gift card

in XboX Insiders
    i cant redeem my gamepass ultimate gift card: So i just bought this xbox ultimate giftcard and when i try to redeem it it keeps on saying "something went wrong" , i've put it in and every time it says it, i checked every letter to see if i...
  4. Gift 360 games from one account to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift 360 games from one account to another: My older cousin just gave me his old Xbox 360 E with all his old games on it. Is there any way I can send the games to myself as a gift so that I don’t have to use his account or buy them again?...
  5. I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.: I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to play on pc. I redeem on redeem.microsoft.com. In xbox app the game doesn't appear. What can I do? bfa1f8b1-90bb-4a50-b1f0-4aee4d178216
  6. Can I refund a digital gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a digital gift?: My friend recently bought me Red Dead Redemption 2. However, I'm on pc and he is on Xbox. He bought the Xbox version online thinking I could download and play it on pc, and when I said I didn't...
  7. Never received $10 Microsoft Store gift code for FIFA 17 preorder

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never received $10 Microsoft Store gift code for FIFA 17 preorder: Hi Microsoft folks, I preordered FIFA 17, which came out on Sept. 27, through the EA Store, and part of that deal was that I would get a $10 Microsoft Store gift code emailed to me within 10 days...
  8. Fifa 17 - Did not receive $10 gift card.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fifa 17 - Did not receive $10 gift card.: I pre ordered fifa 17 and was supposed to get a free $10 gift card but it does not show up when I click download. 0f933cee-a8f5-4a74-96e8-0b7e9f08fdff
  9. 10 microstore gift code not given with Fifa 17 super deluxe edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    10 microstore gift code not given with Fifa 17 super deluxe edition: i pre ordered Fifa 17 super deluxe edition but havent been given the 10 microstore gift code which says on xbox rewards i should be given please help thanks 05e4c551-8deb-4fd1-b267-e56e9cbd8f26
  10. Fifa 14 cannot send gifts! now 16!!! two unobtainable achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 14 cannot send gifts! now 16!!! two unobtainable achievements?: Cannot unlock the achievement send a gift to a player on fifa 14 and 16. contacted ea several times over the last two years and iv been told the issue will never be resolved as it only effects a...