Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not...

Discus and support Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not applicable. What do I do to get the right game for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MashPaTater, Dec 3, 2023.

1. MashPaTater
    MashPaTater Guest

Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not...

Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not applicable. What do I do to get the right game for my version xbox 1.?

:)

MashPaTater, Dec 3, 2023
  2. JohnnyDdaddyBoy Win User

gift card not working

I redeemed the gift card on my xbox one and this was during the xbox outage but I didn’t know. It said it redeemed it but I checked my balance and it was 0, I retried again after the outage was over and it said that the card was already redeemed.
  3. wolf_168 Win User

borderlands dlc not working

i checked the store it just said redeem code
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not compatible. What do I do to get the right game for my version xbox 1.? New Ark: Ascended

Hi MashPaTater, my name is Oskayra, glad to help you.

This is an issue that several users are currently experiencing with Xbox so it is a generic problem. It can be frustrating, but they are already working to fix it as soon as possible.

You can see it here: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Keep in mind that on this public forum we are just gamers like you trying to guide and help other gamers. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and hope the problem will be solved soon.

Best regards,
    Oskayra
  5. ngocphi Win User

Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not compatible. What do I do to get the right game for my version xbox 1.? New Ark: Ascended

Well. No the game hasn't come out for xbox one only next gen consoles and pcs

You will.find that to happen a lot as developers switch to next gen or come out with lesser versions for older consoles.at a later date
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox 360 Gift Set

Hi there,

I don't recall the Xbox 360 marketplace has an option to buy a gift for someone. Only the Xbox One store. Where did the person who gifted you the game buy the code from and how was the code given?

Once you redeem a code to your account whether on your PC or on the Xbox, the code won't be able to be redeemed again. You either redeem it online or you redeem it on the console.

Check you purchase history on your Xbox 360 to check for the redeemed game so you can start the download.
Thema:

1. Gifted game from store. Clicked on redeem. It said redeemed. Then I check and game said not... - Similar Threads - Gifted game store

2. Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store: Can I use a one for all gift card to buy a game on the Microsoft store. And if so how do I do that? 5112aeb9-2c7c-43cf-8e7c-96d04b001e66
  3. If I give a game as an Xbox gift to a friend via the store, can I also play it with account...

in XboX Insiders
    If I give a game as an Xbox gift to a friend via the store, can I also play it with account...: Sorry if my question isn't precise, a friend wants to give me an Xbox game directly with the "buy as gift" option. This will give me the game with a code but once downloaded will he also have...
  4. How to download game on Microsoft Store (PC) with xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download game on Microsoft Store (PC) with xbox gift card: Hello I recently add a 45$ Xbox gift card on my Microsoft account but when I’m trying to download Minecraft of the Microsoft store it asks me to add a card for the payment. How can I do to...
  5. What happens if I try to gift my friend an item off the store from a Crossplay game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I try to gift my friend an item off the store from a Crossplay game?: Quick summary: My friend and I play Overwatch 2, and I wanted to get him the Battle Pass. Usually, you can't gift virtual currency but you can gift a starter pack that comes with a battle-pass...
  6. If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game...: If I gift a game from the store on Xbox one to someone on the 360, will they have the game in their library when they get an Xbox one? 76a5b34a-732f-4185-a083-94328f552dbb
  7. I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still...: I've redeem gift code of game on windows store, the redeem is complete, then the game still ask to buy so I can play 9537c7f1-7de4-41e4-9881-355c8d8b06fb
  8. Unable to buy a pre-order game in the Xbox store as gift

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to buy a pre-order game in the Xbox store as gift: I would like to buy Lego Star Wars the Skywalker saga for my son as a gift. The pre-order however doesn't have the option "Buy as gift" where other games have this option (Ie. Far Cry 6 has this...
  9. Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Gift Cards for PC and Microsoft store: Hello. Since i bought a Laptop, i have become more used to Microsoft store and XboX game pass for PC. I want to buy Halo but do not want to pay for a subscription, nor pay by card. I want to by a...
  10. in the store on xbox, I do not get the option of buying a game as a gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in the store on xbox, I do not get the option of buying a game as a gift: although the rest of my family has no problem on that xbox purchasing stuff normally or as gift, I personally don't get the option to do so. 0401b559-2445-4b03-b315-dd4d37ddb3ca