Gifted DLC won't show up

Discus and support Gifted DLC won't show up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a friend who gifted me the Shattered Bloodlines DLC on Dead By Daylight directly from Xbox. I redeemed the code and... Nothing. The code has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jamie Ener, Oct 20, 2023.

1. Jamie Ener
    Jamie Ener Guest

Gifted DLC won't show up

I have a friend who gifted me the Shattered Bloodlines DLC on Dead By Daylight directly from Xbox. I redeemed the code and... Nothing. The code has been redeemed, but the DLC is not available. I have tried checking under the manage game and addons, I have restarted the game and console multiple times, and I have even updated the Microsoft store app. The DLC is still unavailable. How do I fix this?

:)

Jamie Ener, Oct 20, 2023
  2. Jamie Ener Win User

Gifted DLC won't show up

Thank you for trying at least. I have also reached out to the Dead By Daylight support team just in case they can help.

The regions do, indeed, match. So I am unsure as to what would be causing this problem.
  3. Jamie Ener Win User

Gifted DLC won't show up

I will double check the region, but I have already checked if the DLC needs installed, which it does not even show up. I have also already checked and made sure the console and game are both up to date.
  4. Jamie Ener Win User

Gifted DLC won't show up

So far, Microsoft support hasn't answered, but DBD support did. However, the behavior team said they needed to look into it more and that they apologize for the inconvenience.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Gifted DLC won't show up

Ok, I understand, so let's hope that some other expert has gone through a similar problem and can help you solve this problem.

I will look for some information that is valuable to you and if I have something that can help you, I will write to you again!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Gifted DLC won't show up

Hi Jamie E! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I am sorry that you are going through this situation, this problem can be due to several factors, the first is that you must verify the region of your Xbox account:

1. Check your Xbox account region: Make sure your Xbox account region is the same as the DLC code region. If not, the DLC may not be available in your region.

2. Check if the DLC is installed: Make sure the DLC is installed on your console. To do so, follow these steps:

- Sign in to your Xbox account.
    - Go to “My games and applications”.
    - Select “Games” and search for “Dead by Daylight”.
    - Select “Manage game and add-ons”.
    - Look for the Shattered Bloodlines DLC and make sure it is installed.

And finally, check if there are available updates: Make sure that both the game and the console have the latest updates installed.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
Thema:

Gifted DLC won't show up

1. Gifted DLC won't show up - Similar Threads - Gifted DLC won't

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Can you gift DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you gift DLC?: I'm trying to gift my friend a map pack for a game and I'm not sure how. e32a36df-818a-4ff6-8808-6503afc9346b
  4. If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i gift someone a DLC code, is it locked to my region, or does it become universal somehow?: I want to gift a friend a fortnite DLC add-on via the xbox store from my console, but they are in the EU, while i am US based. If i gift sed friend the DLC, would it be locjed to my region, do...
  5. Gift DLC to friend in another country

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gift DLC to friend in another country: Destiny 2 dlc is on sale and I wanted to gift a friend them but they are in the US and I am in Canada,, can they redeem the gift somehow? c8cc2494-3980-4ed0-86c2-3a96459ab147
  6. Why can I buy a gift in this case DLC for Doom eternal and gift it to a friend and you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I buy a gift in this case DLC for Doom eternal and gift it to a friend and you...: It’s Dumb if I buy my son shoes he can wear them in any country. ae737a30-17ed-4ea6-a37d-99b3433661ff
  7. Forsaken DLC gift from friend code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forsaken DLC gift from friend code: My friend bought me the forsaken dlc as a gift but I can't redeem the code. I know that it's possible for xbox support staff to deactivate the code and add the dlc to my account but I have no idea...
  8. Can i use xbox gift cards to purchase black ops 2 dlc on the xbox marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i use xbox gift cards to purchase black ops 2 dlc on the xbox marketplace?: I didn't want to waste my dads money but his paypal account is connected to my xbox account. I only have an xbox one but I don't know how to buy dlc with my money for an xbox 360 game. Please tell...
  9. Can't Purchase DLC using gift card funds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Purchase DLC using gift card funds: Hello, I redeemed a gift card recently, adding $15 to my microsoft account. However, when I went to buy DLC I was only given the option of adding a credit card. I added my Paypal thinking if I...
  10. Can't Buy DLC or Avatar Items With Gift Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Buy DLC or Avatar Items With Gift Card: I had some extra money left on Amazon, and used it to buy myself a $10 gift card for Xbox. I wanted to use it to buy an avatar outfit and DLC for Sonic All Stars Transformed, but it won't let me....