Gift not being sent, any advice?

Discus and support Gift not being sent, any advice? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend bought me a game as a gift through the Xbox store. I have been waiting for a couple hours but haven't received any notifications or emails... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chuck_Cyber, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Chuck_Cyber
    Chuck_Cyber Guest

My friend bought me a game as a gift through the Xbox store. I have been waiting for a couple hours but haven't received any notifications or emails about the gift. We've restarted our systems and have tried looking through order history without any luck. Any other advice or ideas on how to solve this issue?

:)

Chuck_Cyber, Aug 2, 2023
  2. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Hello Chuck_Cyber,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

Please allow a few hours to get an email. I strongly hope at EST working hours you will get an email with the gift card or code in it.

Good Luck
    Regards
  3. legions OF Win User

Gift not sent

It was in game items for dead by daylight. The item isn't available for a refund.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Gift not sent

I understand, in this case, you will have to contact one of the Microsoft agents directly, as in the community we are only members and players like you, we do not have access to the company's payment area. To contact them please use the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Click on contact us

or

Ask an agent a question

- Describe the problem you are having, if you are going to use the ask a question to an agent option, to get redirected faster to a real person, enter the term 'talk to agent' and then choose the categories of your problem.

- Choose to get a callback or talk to one of the community gamers, you will be redirected to the right sector
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Gift not sent

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Since the gift purchase appears in your order history you will have no problems requesting a refund, please try requesting a refund via the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

Make sure you have the correct account logged in

The refund may take 3-5 business days to get back to you.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have any more problems or questions, please.
  6. Eugene Battini Win User

Problems getting a refund after account hacked and games purchased fraudulently

OK Nursemorph, thanks for the advice. Should have known better.

Microsoft has deleted my email thankfully, but not the address of the gift recipients. Can't seem to edit it now it's been sent.

It certainly wasn't a deliberate 'name and shame', although I don't feel too bad about it as they hacked my account and stole money from me.

Thanks for the advice anyway :)
Thema:

1. Gift not being sent, any advice? - Similar Threads - Gift being sent

2. When will xbox gift card will be added in Microsoft rewards redeem section ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will xbox gift card will be added in Microsoft rewards redeem section ?: When will xbox gift card will be added in Microsoft rewards section INDIA.....it's months or years it hasn't been there.... d2f45753-621a-4fa8-b9fe-8a85288ad899
  3. Can the digital code be sent as a gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the digital code be sent as a gift?: Hi support, I purchased the hogwarts legacy preorder hoping to send it as a gift, but I am not seeing the download code. The product just says install 2ca67fa3-b157-4f59-a2b4-a8c769b00258
  4. If I redeem a Xbox gift card will the person I’m game sharing with be able to use it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I redeem a Xbox gift card will the person I’m game sharing with be able to use it?: Please tell me If I redeem a Xbox gift card will the person I’m game sharing with be able to use it too? ccd04473-ca9c-4f93-844a-4cb5100bc6c1
  5. Redeem Xbox gift card but cannot be use for purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeem Xbox gift card but cannot be use for purchase: I recently received a £10 Xbox gift card and redeemed it onto my Xbox One. When I was about to purchase additional content for a game with it, it came up with the error message: 'This payment...
  6. How can I find out in which country/region it can be redeemed from a code I received as a gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I find out in which country/region it can be redeemed from a code I received as a gift?: I received a code as a gift, but unfortunately I cannot redeem it in my country, how can I find out in which country the code was purchased? f20e3b7f-b7fa-46aa-b8a1-b35ad03c1b25
  7. I tried redeeming a gift code on MS store but received a message "This product cannot be...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming a gift code on MS store but received a message "This product cannot be...: Received a gift code for CoD MW2 and I tried redeeming through Microsoft store but received a error stating "This product cannot be installed on this PC". It showed up on my Library but still...
  8. Can I gift a digital game that I purchased through my account but was meant to be installed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I gift a digital game that I purchased through my account but was meant to be installed...: I bought a game, "minecraft", and I wanted to install it on my son's xbox account, but I was logged into my own account when I bought it and now it seems that I can't give it away once bought,...
  9. Doom:Eternal - the game was supposed to be a gift, but Microsoft only sent digital copy!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Doom:Eternal - the game was supposed to be a gift, but Microsoft only sent digital copy!: My partner recently purchased Doom Eternal (Standard Edition) for a birthday present, along with some other items.. We received the other items in the post just after the 14 day period, however...
  10. Missing "Your $10 Xbox gift card code will be sent to email address associated with ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing "Your $10 Xbox gift card code will be sent to email address associated with ...: Hi there. I preordered Rare Replay when it came with a $10 Xbox Gift Card Code, and I either never got the code or did and accidentally deleted it. About a month ago, I inquired about this, and...