Gift Code Problems (told to post this again)

Discus and support Gift Code Problems (told to post this again) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, I know I have already posted this once, but I contacted Mojang, and they directed me to Xbox. After telling them that I had already tried, they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SlashFly, Jul 14, 2016.

1. SlashFly
    SlashFly Guest

Okay, I know I have already posted this once, but I contacted Mojang, and they directed me to Xbox. After telling them that I had already tried, they said I should try again. So here I am.

I redeemed a gift code for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta on an old account that is now closed. I wasn't able to download the app and now I can't download it because it's been redeemed on a closed account.

Here is proof of the gift code.

Screenshot - d8cf93fee5fa00c1d1ff51dda41b54d6 - Gyazo

:)

SlashFly, Jul 14, 2016
  2. Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition

Purchased Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition on 12-9-16. Contacted xbox customer service on 12-21-16 and was told the code for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition will be sent out to email in waves and be patient. Contacted xbox customer service again today and
    was told to post in this forum. My patients has run out! Still no code!! This was a Christmas gift and they can't even play. Someone give me my code!! Gift Code Problems (told to post this again) :(

FloralTomcat360, Jul 14, 2016
  3. Knux Five
    Knux Five Guest
    Missing "Your $10 Xbox gift card code will be sent to email address associated with purchase within 10 days of game being shipped."

Hi there.

I preordered Rare Replay when it came with a $10 Xbox Gift Card Code, and I either never got the code or did and accidentally deleted it. About a month ago, I inquired about this, and MicrosoftStore.com's help told me I had to call for it to be authorized
    to resent. I took my time and tried again this week; the first call was told to "call back in a hour" because their computers were slow. I called back, and after an hour of being bounced around, they told me to just post here.

So, help?

Thanks.

Knux Five, Jul 14, 2016
  4. Gift Code Problems (told to post this again)

Hey SlashFly,

You're actually going to want to speak with our chat/phone teams for help in this situation, we're not able to do this on a forums level. You can get in touch with them here. Contact
    Us

Cheers!

Mister Mascot, Jul 15, 2016
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey SlashFly,

You're actually going to want to speak with our chat/phone teams for help in this situation, we're not able to do this on a forums level. You can get in touch with them here. Contact
    Us

Cheers!
  6. yukon-cornelius Win User

Still awaiting delivery of $5 codes from Get The Most promo

This is my 7th inquiry to ePrize where my $5 gift-card codes are ... I submitted 10 receipts on May 31st (all before 8pm PDT), and was told on June 10th that 8 receipts were read and credited on June 1st. I was then told by ePrize on June 12th that there
    was a technical issue, and that I should see my codes within 24 hours. I was then told by ePrize on June 17th that there was a technical problem, and that I should see my codes within 24 hours. It's now June 22nd, and I've received NO email to my Hotmail
    address (and nothing in my spam/junk folder) from ePrize, other than these canned responses. So I'll ask again ... what is the status for generating the correct number of $5 gift-card codes for me ... which is 10?
  7. yukon-cornelius Win User

$5 promo for $15 Gift Card

This is my 7th inquiry to ePrize where my $5 gift-card codes are ... I submitted 10 receipts on May 31st (all before 8pm PDT), and was told on June 10th that 8 receipts were read and credited on June 1st. I was then told by ePrize on June 12th that there
    was a technical issue, and that I should see my codes within 24 hours. I was then told by ePrize on June 17th that there was a technical problem, and that I should see my codes within 24 hours. It's now June 22nd, and I've received NO email to my Hotmail
    address (and nothing in my spam/junk folder) from ePrize, other than these canned responses. So I'll ask again ... what is the status for generating the correct number of $5 gift-card codes for me ... which is 10?
  8. Vecar-7D7AB7E1-A158- Win User

Dark Souls 3 Pre-order - Never received the code for DS1

Havent recieved my code either purchased feb 19, called was told to post did and nothing so posting again
  9. Frank Berns Win User

Fallout 3 code (sent by Xbox Support)

Following up again -- have not received code for Fallout 3 yet. Contacted support and they told me to post again here.
Thema:

1. Gift Code Problems (told to post this again) - Similar Threads - Gift Code Problems

2. I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?: I got a gift code for a game, when I tried to redeem the code every time i get this massage “This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.”, even though it...
  3. Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any...: Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any fix? 5d8f7e5e-32a0-4d29-8a46-6433e7260d54
  4. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  5. I've a problem with a gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've a problem with a gift code: Hello there, Sorry for the mistakes that I risk doing, i'm belgian, so i've a poor knowledge of English. I'm just coming to get a gift-code from Instant gaming about the game "Sea of thieves"...
  6. Problem with gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with gift code: Hellow, I got the same problem, a friend for Mexico gave me a gift code to play Minecraft on Windows 10, I'm from Colombia so I went to the page to activate the code and in the beggining...
  7. gift code problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gift code problem: Every time i get a code from the store it says its been already used and microsoft doesent help me with the problem c166eeb7-594b-49c2-b538-53318e056b3b
  8. i have a problem with a gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have a problem with a gift code: hi, i just want to know, how can i get i my account a gift code, a friend from mexico send a gift code to me, so what can i do to get it 678cf6a1-1bfa-426d-99f9-97f526ffea76
  9. problem redeeming a code of a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem redeeming a code of a gift card: I live in mexico and i bought a gift card of $300, it is supposed to be active because i have the ticket and the code of activation, but when i put it on my xbox account it says "this code is not...
  10. Problem with Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card code: My son received an Xbox Live Gold gift card (12 month) today for Christmas. We have entered the code to redeem, pressed the next button and the code was accepted. He then tried to invite a friend...