gift code problem

Discus and support gift code problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Every time i get a code from the store it says its been already used and microsoft doesent help me with the problem c166eeb7-594b-49c2-b538-53318e056b3b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IsaiahSmith4, Feb 16, 2019.

1. IsaiahSmith4
    IsaiahSmith4 Guest

gift code problem

Every time i get a code from the store it says its been already used and microsoft doesent help me with the problem

:)

IsaiahSmith4, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Chargersbride Win User

My code for xbox live gold card wont work

3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Problem with gift code

Try restarting your internet it could be having an issue blocking it
  4. Analie Florez Sanche Win User

Problem with gift code

I'm trying now to enter to my Gmail account because the store have that option so I put the password and everything seems to be ok but a new window is opening and says something like "we detect a problem. try to sign in again later"
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Problem with gift code

Hello Analie,

Thanks for coming to the forums and for creating a new thread. So the code was redeemed, but it keeps asking you for the code again? Can you make sure you was on the same account you are trying to install it on? Also can you provide little more details,
    like any error codes you receive, what shows when you try and install the game. The original code was it a 25 digit code?

Thanks,

Brad
  6. ifahad86 Win User

gift code problem

Hello everyone

i got a problem didnt solve and its a bout the event on xboxinside had to happened about 2 weeks ago, the event its a bout sea of thieves game and they said theres a DLC content for those who watching all the event and i did..

after that i been waiting for a long time so that i get tht new item as they said but nothing happen unfortunately, so i keep it send to xbox support and mixer support and bo realy answer and welling to help me!! And im still continue sending a message hope
    that they help somday,, by the way my id xbox is:
Thema:

gift code problem

1. gift code problem - Similar Threads - gift code problem

2. Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can i not redeem my gift code??? in rewards?: its giving my a error Microsoft Rewards points are only redeemable in the country/region they are earned in. im using a UK account and i live in iceland. 35be3616-c2d0-460c-bd6b-57bc6fa801cc
  3. I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?: I got a gift code for a game, when I tried to redeem the code every time i get this massage “This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.”, even though it...
  4. Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any...: Pick another way to pay. This code isn't from a gift card thats the problem i am facing any fix? 5d8f7e5e-32a0-4d29-8a46-6433e7260d54
  5. Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem to redeem a gift code of Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I went to the Mojang account and entered. In my profile there was a code, at the bottom, to redeem the version of minecraft pe for Windows 10; free for all users who had purchased minecraft before...
  6. I've a problem with a gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've a problem with a gift code: Hello there, Sorry for the mistakes that I risk doing, i'm belgian, so i've a poor knowledge of English. I'm just coming to get a gift-code from Instant gaming about the game "Sea of thieves"...
  7. Problem with gift code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with gift code: Hellow, I got the same problem, a friend for Mexico gave me a gift code to play Minecraft on Windows 10, I'm from Colombia so I went to the page to activate the code and in the beggining...
  8. i have a problem with a gift code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have a problem with a gift code: hi, i just want to know, how can i get i my account a gift code, a friend from mexico send a gift code to me, so what can i do to get it 678cf6a1-1bfa-426d-99f9-97f526ffea76
  9. problem redeeming a code of a gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem redeeming a code of a gift card: I live in mexico and i bought a gift card of $300, it is supposed to be active because i have the ticket and the code of activation, but when i put it on my xbox account it says "this code is not...
  10. Problem with Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox Live Gold 12 month gift card code: My son received an Xbox Live Gold gift card (12 month) today for Christmas. We have entered the code to redeem, pressed the next button and the code was accepted. He then tried to invite a friend...