Gift card for fortnite won’t work

Discus and support Gift card for fortnite won’t work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been trying to redeem a Fortnite vbucks card and it keeps connecting me to a different epic games account and I it won’t let me link my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mason hill1, Jan 6, 2024.

1. mason hill1
    mason hill1 Guest

I have been trying to redeem a Fortnite vbucks card and it keeps connecting me to a different epic games account and I it won’t let me link my Xbox account to that account is there any possible way for you to help me thank you.

:)

mason hill1, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi Mason! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

Based on what you mentioned, your Epic Games account is linked to a different Microsoft account. Unfortunately, Xbox doesn't have any tools to manage third party accounts.

It would be best you reach out to Epic Games Support as they have the necessary tools to review this case and possibly fix the issue:

www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. Michael Bowden (mbow Win User

How do I redeem a vbucks gift card on microsoft?

From the back of a VBucks Fortnite gift card.
  4. Colin Thomas1 Win User

Gift cards

when we entered the fortnite gift cards it was for the fortnite game. When we entered the code it gives you, the game told us it was incorrect. I am out hundred of dollars in fortnite cards, I guess the money is lost in the faming world somewhere. I have tons of fortnite cards that we will not enter b/c I know we will not find the money. As for the xbox gift card, it was entered and looked like it paid for the game, but why is it showing my credit card?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do i buy vbucks with a microsoft gift card in pc???

6. GoldenGuard Win User

So I bought a Xbox gift card for 50 dollars and I redeemed it but I can't buy Fortnite bundles with it please help there is no option to buy with Microsoft balance

So, it might be that it doesn’t support gift cards, because I’ve seen fortnite gift cards. It might not be an issue. I’m not the one to rely on, but it’s just a hunch.

-
Thema:

1. Gift card for fortnite won’t work - Similar Threads - Gift card fortnite

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. Vbucks from xmas gift card not showing on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vbucks from xmas gift card not showing on Fortnite: Hi, I purchased a Vbucks gift card and we redeemed it through my son’s Fortnite account on the Xbox. We got the second code to do this. The order clearly shows on my Microsoft account but the...
  6. so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so ive redeemed a 5000 vbucks gift card on my phone on the fortnite website...: so can someone help me with this ive tried everything 25263f72-bbda-4c51-997a-a8dc81afac10
  7. My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...: I’ve tried the Microsoft chat forum but the bot couldn’t help. I’ve seen chats where people said this can be resolved so hoping this is the case b5c04267-4f84-4367-b61a-564e9f1edf3d
  8. cannot give my $10 xbox gift card to my son to get v-bucks for Fortnite

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot give my $10 xbox gift card to my son to get v-bucks for Fortnite: I was told to purchase $10 xbox gift cards using my MS reward on my Microsoft account then give to my son to use to redeem v-bucks for Fortnite. Once I redeem my points for $10 xbox Gift cards, I...
  9. Fortnite Gift Card 2800 Vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Gift Card 2800 Vbucks: We used our Vbucks gift card a few days ago avs used the Gift card code on the Fortnite website and then registered that on the microsoft site. The vbucks haven't shown up yet. Why the heck does...
  10. I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to register my fortnite vbucks gift card and it says the Xbox isn’t sinked with...: I’m trying to register a vbuck gift card but it says the Xbox is not sync with my account? 418e342f-682b-4e5e-87bd-84013e1710a0