Gift card expired too early like $100.00cdn after I buy them from game but sales are final

Discus and support Gift card expired too early like $100.00cdn after I buy them from game but sales are final in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Not sure why they said sales are final when I buy gift card from major stores like gamestop.Is there a way to recall all gift card to reedem codes the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mikeellerker, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Mikeellerker
    Mikeellerker Guest

Gift card expired too early like $100.00cdn after I buy them from game but sales are final

Not sure why they said sales are final when I buy gift card from major stores like gamestop.Is there a way to recall all gift card to reedem codes the proper way.

:)

Mikeellerker, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Mikeellerker Win User

Not sure why this keep doing this everytime I buy an gift card that does this to waste my money and not sure I can pay Microsoft from my bank account.I think I'm done buying gift card with the value.
  3. ngocphi Win User

No as they arent refundable

But as mentioned currency cards DONT expire

Ancient ms cards do because of the retirement of ms.points

If you are talking about promotional balances then those do expire

And some jngame dlc or bc games
  4. ngocphi Win User

Huh gift cards don't expire

Promo cards do that you get with game but not currency cards

And yes those arent refundable

If you are talking about dlc that came with a game yes some are time restricted and since included with the game holds no value
  5. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

As per the Xbox Support page, in most cases, they can’t provide replacement codes once they’re past their expiration date. If you feel the expiration date is in error, or if the expiration date listed for your code has not yet passed, request a new digital code by contacting aka.ms/contactxboxsupport.

When you contact support, make sure to provide the proof of purchase, the serial number, and the code that you’re trying to redeem.
  6. Mikeellerker Win User

What should I do on my next purchase of an gift card should I look at bar code or the expired or start paying you in different like using my bank card or using debit card from my bank account or buy retail games instead.
Thema:

1. Gift card expired too early like $100.00cdn after I buy them from game but sales are final - Similar Threads - Gift card expired

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  6. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  7. How to get rewards for gift card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get rewards for gift card: it hard i lost my rward pionts i dont know what to do 09858120-693d-4698-8756-484c3cae436c
  8. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  9. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  10. why do gift card expire in 90 days

in XBoX on Windows
    why do gift card expire in 90 days: its only 90 days for a gift card to expire and they don't make it clear i mean its a gift card tf xbox Is so greedy I had some on playstation for a year and never lost any i could use them when I...