Gift Card download

Discus and support Gift Card download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a 45 dollar gift card. I entered the 25 key redeem code....it accepted it, but it didnt add money to my xbox live account....now i cant find... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ivanmidnight, Sep 6, 2016.

1. ivanmidnight
    ivanmidnight Guest

Gift Card download

I bought a 45 dollar gift card. I entered the 25 key redeem code....it accepted it, but it didnt add money to my xbox live account....now i cant find the redeem code again.

:)

ivanmidnight, Sep 6, 2016
  2. snakeBITTE2
    snakeBITTE2 Guest
    why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card

why can i not download gears of war 3 digital gift card cord

snakeBITTE2, Sep 6, 2016
  3. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Game Stores - no wonder retail is suffering

I bought £50 gift cards from these sites for £40.84 with the 5% off codes for liking them on Facebook:

Xbox Live Gift Cards, Xbox Live Points, Microsoft Points
    Xbox Live Membership & Xbox Live Subscription By OnlyCDKeys.com

Enter the codes, buy from the MS online store for £45 each. Works out at £36.75 when you do the maths.

Munkey Boy, Sep 6, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Gift Card download

Did you buy it for.the correct region?

You can check commerce.microsoft.com to.see which currency it.is in

Keep.in mind us and Canadian dollars are different also Euro is seperate per.region so buying UK or.french currency won't work in the Germany etc you must buy the correct currency

And currency isn't transferable between regions

ngocphi, Sep 6, 2016
  5. ngocphi Win User

Gift Card download

Did you buy it for.the correct region?

You can check commerce.microsoft.com to.see which currency it.is in

Keep.in mind us and Canadian dollars are different also Euro is seperate per.region so buying UK or.french currency won't work in the Germany etc you must buy the correct currency

And currency isn't transferable between regions
  6. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Why can't I buy 360 games on my Xbox One S?

If it is an xbox 360 compatible game, you won't be able to use gift cards for it. I had the same issue and was told that I had to buy it with a debit/ credit card or use the gift card on an xbox 360 to buy it then download it onto the xbox s. I ended up
    just using the debit card to buy it.
  7. samyoonun Win User

Can't redeem Minecoins - get message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent mJMM2t5WG0SEGV1X.30.37

with all due respect, I did not make a one-time purchase. I purchased three separate gift cards. each gift card is $19.99 and is good for 3500 Minecoins. Each gift card was rung up by the Target cashier separately and each gift card has it's own distinct "Download Code." again, we've done this multiple times in the past: i.e. bought separate Minecoin gift cards, each of the same value and Minecoin denomination and redeemed each gift card on my son's Microsoft/Xbox account. each time we redeem a gift card, I can go to our Order History and see each card and see each Minecoin amount as well as log into his Minecraft account to show all Minecoins redeemed. so again, with all due respect, these are not one-time purchases. I've seen others on this forum who've had the same issue.
  8. Fenweekooo Win User

SOUTH PARK : the stick of truth (XBOX ONE)

just threw 100 gift card on my account and pre ordered, no stick of truth download
  9. Smwutches Win User

Why can’t we use Microsoft account balance to purchase digital xbox gift card?

Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards. The Microsoft account balance is essentially the same as a gift card since funds typically come from Xbox gift cards.
Thema:

Gift Card download

1. Gift Card download - Similar Threads - Gift Card download

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. downloaded gift cards but they do not appear, where are they who do i talk to

in XBoX Accessibility
    downloaded gift cards but they do not appear, where are they who do i talk to: downloaded microsoft game gift cards the total has only been seen once and never used , who do you talk to about this as i would like to use this amount on my game...
  6. XBOX gift cards dont allow me to download game for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX gift cards dont allow me to download game for PC: I have purchased 4 XBOX cards of 25 dollars for total of 100 dollars. I have redeemed codes in my play store and expected that now since I have 100 dollars i can buy game for 50 dollars but not it...
  7. How to download game on Microsoft Store (PC) with xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download game on Microsoft Store (PC) with xbox gift card: Hello I recently add a 45$ Xbox gift card on my Microsoft account but when I’m trying to download Minecraft of the Microsoft store it asks me to add a card for the payment. How can I do to...
  8. How to download game from gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to download game from gift card: How to download games from a gift card e5f798c5-f094-496b-b2e1-7cc01a0d649f
  9. BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BOUGHT HALO MCC ON GIFT CARD AND IT WON’T DOWNLOAD: Hello, so I just bought Halo MCC for Xbox on a gift card over at target and the console store won’t let me download the game. If I go to settings, then to payment info to see my purchase history...
  10. why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can't i download gears of war 3 digital gift card: why can i not download gears of war 3 digital gift card cord ae4bd178-648d-435b-a1cc-5ddb336823bd