Gift card code 3 got erased

Discus and support Gift card code 3 got erased in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Purchased $15 Xbox giftcard and last three digits got erased while scratching 5024d1c9-e171-440e-a994-7ede62ae6628 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cesar Hernandez3, May 5, 2024.

1. Gift card code 3 got erased

Purchased $15 Xbox giftcard and last three digits got erased while scratching

:)

Cesar Hernandez3, May 5, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

No problem, Cesar, it's always a pleasure to help.

Happy gaming!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Cesar Hernandez3 Win User

Spoke with live agent through messages and they were able to help thank you
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Cesar, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

First and foremost, it's important to note that this is a public community forum, and we are just players like you, trying to guide and help others.

With that being said, if the retailer where you purchased the code couldn't do anything about it, I recommend that you reach out to the Xbox Support team directly. They will be able to provide you with a replacement code after verifying your purchase. It's important to have the damaged code and proof of purchase ready when you contact them.

You can confirm this information using the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution

[​IMG]

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Titaniumroost3r Win User

Day one digital bonuses.

I got a code inside the game for the digital extras for Ryse and Deadrising 3. But I'm curious as to where I get the $10 digital gift card code for pre ordering these games. Has anyone got these yet?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

is it possible to deactivate an xbox one gift card if i had it stolen from me

i recently wrongly purchased a 3 xbox one apex coins gift cards and i tried to sell them independently online , and of course i got scammed ,is it possible to deactivate the gift card code, rendering it useless and have it refunded from my seller?
    No there is not. This is unfortunately a risk you potentially take when trying to sell gift codes independently online.
Thema:

1. Gift card code 3 got erased - Similar Threads - Gift card code

2. Damaged Gift card code. How do I redeem?

in XboX Insiders
    Damaged Gift card code. How do I redeem?: I have been through 14 help articles and I am unable to get a link for the chat or a number to call. Who do I contact and how do I go about doing that? submitted by /u/IntelligentDisk1045...
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  5. How do I get a new gift card code

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a new gift card code: My code has been scratched off 184b45e4-3bc7-45cc-9296-e477347f103d
  6. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  7. I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise: I have a gift card and cannot read code to redeem. 72611b8f-7e40-4333-aa39-7ea551919633
  8. Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?: I have money left from gift code after buying game was wanting to see if i could buy the xbox live Gold for $50. Using split payment of remaining balance of gift code and debit card?...
  9. I have a gift card and the code is not function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a gift card and the code is not function: Hi, I bought a gift card today and the code of the gift card is not correct. They dont have redeem the code. I need help to redeem this gift card, the cost is $20.00...
  10. Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken: Bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we went to put them in the codes already are taken b56f1c04-f2e6-4bf5-b5d7-b16e8e69a8d0