Ghostwire tokyo, Xbox pc app force restart

Discus and support Ghostwire tokyo, Xbox pc app force restart in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, as soon as I got pass the languages screen(right before main menu), it force restart my pc. I have the latest updates of windows 10, Xbox pc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bittercoffee, Apr 27, 2023.

1. bittercoffee
    bittercoffee Guest

Hello, as soon as I got pass the languages screen(right before main menu), it force restart my pc. I have the latest updates of windows 10, Xbox pc app, gaming service and graphic driver. It's weird that I could play the game on previous xbox pc app (albeit not well optimized performance...) and I can play Atomic heart, Plague tale requiem and Marvel's guardian of galaxy normally. I've tried turning off Real time protection, reinstall Xbox pc app and gaming service, etc. None solves the issue, and I only have this problem with Ghostwire Tokyo so far. I've no idea what caused it. I honestly think I'll just give up and won't touch it until denuvo is removed

:)

bittercoffee, Apr 27, 2023
  2. bittercoffee Win User

I think I found the solution

Under 3d image setting in Nvidia control panel, look for max fps, set it to your monitor's refresh rate

P/s: nvm it doesnt really solve the problem, so Idk, this is awful
  3. bittercoffee Win User

So I will get this issues after I turned on ray tracing. But this requires me to restart the game, and turning off ray tracing is impossible bc it force restart my pc beforeI can get to main menu

My rigs: ryzen 5 2600, rtx 3060ti ram: ddr4 16gb

My pc isn't well built but I dont think it will lead to this issue, it can run Cyberpunk 2077 Rtx on at 60fps
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Bittercoffee, it's really weird what's going on with your PC.

Is your machine mounted 8hybrid) or would it be some branded computer?
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Is ps5 games are launched for xbox too?

Hi willbaker5,

I have read that Deathloop and Ghostwire: Tokyo are PS5 timed exclusives ( Eurogamer Article) I thought
    the Deathloop trailer looked interesting and am keen to find out more. Hopefully if they are timed exclusives, we wont be waiting long.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

Game "Not Available"

Thema:

1. Ghostwire tokyo, Xbox pc app force restart - Similar Threads - Ghostwire tokyo app

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double Input only on games downloaded with the PC Xbox app: Been having double input problems only on the games I’ve downloaded from the PC Xbox app. Makes it really weird to play, my inputs will swap between keyboard and controller. Does anyone know how...
  4. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  5. The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video

in XBoX on Windows
    The youtube app on my xbox series s keep taking me out the app every time i play a video: Every time i open the YouTube app on my xbox series s it keeps crashing every time i try to play a video f8ad5e5e-cd5e-49ab-94d6-0aaa2dd1ee8b
  6. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

in XboX Insiders
    Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?: I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive...
  7. How to put my backups from Ghostwire: Tokyo on steam ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to put my backups from Ghostwire: Tokyo on steam ?: Yesterday I decided to re buy Xbox game pass Ultimate because I loved playing Ghostwire: Tokyo. But after some thinking, I thought it was a good idea to buy on Steam. I downloaded it on Steam...
  8. New design for left-handed players? Bought Tokyo 2020 and to my surprise it was designed...

in XboX Insiders
    New design for left-handed players? Bought Tokyo 2020 and to my surprise it was designed...: Is there any option for me to get the most out of the game Tokyo 2020 and try to do as good results as possible by using my best hand, that is the left one? Sure turn the controller upside down...
  9. Olympic games tokyo 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Olympic games tokyo 2020: I'm trying to buy olympic games tokyo 2020 but shows me a error...it is happening to anyone? f8fbc82e-684a-49cc-95e9-b884d979ee27
  10. Tokyo Game Show

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tokyo Game Show: I was just wondering what are Microsoft doing here and will it be live streamed? 3908352d-c630-488c-83ff-1853fc23f2aa