Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july

Discus and support Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was gonna hop on ghosts trynna have some fun in tdm then all of the sudden it says “to play this you’ll need to buy it” and I don’t know why so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin Ventura-Rodríguez, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july

So I was gonna hop on ghosts trynna have some fun in tdm then all of the sudden it says “to play this you’ll need to buy it” and I don’t know why so I decided to try it again still didn’t work so I reseted my Xbox and still dosent work which is weird I never had that problem for ghosts Xbox one version I did not refund the game or did anything, literally I hopped on and it said that. Any help?

:)

Kevin Ventura-Rodríguez, Sep 1, 2023
  2. Entropicvamp Win User

Marvel Heroes Omega refunds

I'm wondering why only certain players can get a refund, in my opinion this is not fair because of certain month's DLC was purchased. I purchased all of the stuff in July so you're telling me even though I spent around $100 to $200 in microtransactions I
    cannot qualify because it was in July?!?
  3. jazZangeL-46C03A34-B Win User

Paypal 40001 error

same here, i could on July 30, but now i cannot, i removed my paypal account because i could not make any purchase with it.

I cannot add paypal account anymore? is there something with our account?

I live in Indonesia.

i tried with my sister who live in US, but same result, so it's not about ip address
  4. Philippe Majerus Win User

Galaga downloads but does not play

Just FYI, it's not related to the fact that you bought the game just before installing it.

I purchased the game within days of release, as it's been released on July 26 2006, and I cannot find my origine purchase date, but my first achievements are from July 29 2006, only 3 days after release.

Unfortunately this won't help you much, but we might at least save time avoiding the "wait a few days after purchase to see if things settles down" answer.
  5. Adeel_Agha Win User

Xbox Series X - Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition not working

Its only installed once I purchased it. Surprisingly, it was not showing in my Game Library. It means it I uninstall it, I will not be able to re-install it.
  6. NabihaKhan1 Win User

purchase for Minecraft

I can't, there is no option to purchase it for free and when i go to my library and try to purchase it, it says install on my devices and only shows my xbox
Thema:

Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july

1. Ghosts is not in my library anymore I cannot install it I purchased it around july - Similar Threads - Ghosts library anymore

2. Inverse ghosting after pc reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inverse ghosting after pc reset: [img] does anyone has a solution for this? I have overdrive on the monitor & freesync on but can’t find other solutions for this and all my drivers are up to date also I am noticing that it is...
  3. Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox: Hi, I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and microsoft account are mixed up somehow. I...
  4. Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Ghost DLC not downloaded correctly: I recently purchased the Call of Duty: Ghost add-on Season Pass. I go in game to download the items I have purchased but they are still at their original set price. I go on to discover that the...
  5. COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    COD Ghosts screen glitches and breaks while opening on Xbox.: So, I'm having major issues with fixing this bug on Call of Duty: Ghosts, when I open the game the screen immediately splits into two uneven screens and leaves a major static bar in the middle....
  6. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  7. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  8. Ghosting on xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ghosting on xbox series x: I've been noticing ghosting on my tv and my monitor on my monitor i feel like i have to set my refresh rate to each game im playing in order for it to go away my monitor is 165hz from msi and i...
  9. Ghost messages on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Ghost messages on xbox: Pretty much have ghost messages on ALL Platforms with no way to find then Had a support worker try to fix it by resetting the xbox app multiiple times with no result and was told that they would...
  10. Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linked ghost microsoft account to minecraft (stuck): Ive been trying to connect my microsoft account to minecraft on Playstation. It says its already linked to different ghost account(random account for 1 time use) and i cant unlink it, i have no...