Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox

Discus and support Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Karl0001, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Karl0001
    Karl0001 Guest

Hi,

I am trying to purchase the ghost recon year 1 pass, but am having problems getting the purchase to appear on my xbox. I think my Xbox profile and microsoft account are mixed up somehow.

I have an xbox profile associated with one mail address *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (just an example). I don't use this mail address, it was just for gaming.

I pay for my xbox live subscription through a real mail address *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, I also have my O365 subscription under this account, Azure tenant etc. I can see the xbox live subscription under this account.
    When I buy the ghost recon year 1 game pass from my xbox when logged in as *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** which is my xbox profile, it redirects for payment to my microsoft account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) where the xbox live subscription is - all fine with that.

However, the year 1 pass never appears on the xbox. It's visible through the microsoft account profile online, but not on the xbox device or on my xbox profile. I'm thinking that the pass is only associated with my microsoft account (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) somehow and not with my xbox profile (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***).

On my xbox profile online I can see all my game play, history etc, but the year 1 pass never appears.

I've looked under manage games on the xbox itself and the year 1 pass never appears.

I've had to refund the year 1 pass for now because it just wouldn't work.

Can anyone help! I'm totally confused how to proceed with this purchase.

:)

Karl0001, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Karl0001,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello Karl0001,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Ghost Recon year 1 pass. It sounds like there may be an issue with the way your Xbox profile and Microsoft account are linked.

To resolve this issue, I recommend that you try the following steps:

1. Sign out of your Xbox profile on your console.

2. Sign back in with the correct account.

3. Go to the Microsoft Store and try to purchase the Ghost Recon year 1 pass again.

4. Once the purchase is complete, check the status of the subscription and try access it in-game to see if it works.

If the steps didn't work, you can contact Xbox Live Support so they can further investigate your account and fix the issue. You can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support. Click on "Contact Us" to chat with Live Support or request a callback.

I hope this helps! Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

How do I get the year one pass in Ghost Recon Breakpoint to work?

I understand, I just want to confirm before we proceed with more troubleshooting steps, did you digitally purchase the year 1 pass DLC for Ghost Recon Breakpoint, or have you redeemed codes for the DLC on your account?

Also, just to clarify, may I know which platform device are you trying to play your Ghost Recon Breakpoint game, is it on Windows PC or Xbox console?
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

Will we ever see a Metal of Honor or OG Ghost Recon?

If you're talking about the classic Ghost Recon to Game Pass I'm for it. Haven't played the classic in years.
  6. AdventSoul05 Win User

Whats the first game you ever played for Xbox 360?

Halo 1 was the very first game I played. Then Ghost Recon. Those two series kept me entertained for years.
Thema:

1. Ghost Recon year 1 pass won't appear in the xbox - Similar Threads - Ghost Recon pass

2. Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Gold Edition Year One Pass cannot install: How the [mod removed] do I get the game to install the Year One Pass I am on Xbox One Series X and all I get is the Base Game - and UbiCrap has only provided a flyer/slip/printout thing with a...
  3. Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally deleted Ghost REcon Breakpoint character. Can Ubisoft bring it back.: account had over 1000 hours help bf14d94b-39c9-41a7-afdf-42740c5f2805
  4. How do I get the year one pass in Ghost Recon Breakpoint to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the year one pass in Ghost Recon Breakpoint to work?: I have installed both the game and the pass, but it says I haven't (in game) I have re-installed the pass several times and it fixes nothing. I just want to play episode 3 and I can't....
  5. I can't play Ghost Recon Wildlands through XBOX Game Pass PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Ghost Recon Wildlands through XBOX Game Pass PC.: I have an XBOX Game Pass PC subscription, I can play other games through the app, most recently I played Atomic Heart and I still play Minecraft. But when I go to the page for Ghost Recon...
  6. Ghost recon wildlands on pc but only available with game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost recon wildlands on pc but only available with game pass.: I own a digital copy of Ghost Recon Wildlands on Xbox yet im unable to play the game on pc even though its available on pc with game pass. 5b1b8f63-71a0-4fa3-82cd-c6bb2cad9816
  7. Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 Pass Missing Spec Ops Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ghost Recon Breakpoint Year 1 Pass Missing Spec Ops Pack: So i purchase the Gold Edition of Ghost Recon Breakpoint after the free play weekend. This comes with the Year 1 Pass and game. However, there is a "Spec Ops Pack" that is supposed to come with...
  8. Year 1 Pass for Ghost Recon Breakpoint not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Year 1 Pass for Ghost Recon Breakpoint not working.: A little background on my issue. A few days ago now, I was trying to gift the gold edition version of Breakpoint to a friend, but I accidentally bought it for myself. I requested a refund the...
  9. Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased the Ghost Recon Wildlands - Gold Edition, how do I access Season Pass DLC: Should I have received a separate code, when purchasing from the xbox store? I would have thought it would be automatic? Not wanting to purchase the same thing more than once....
  10. online pass for ghost recon fs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    online pass for ghost recon fs?: just wondering if i buy and download the game in the current sale if it comes with an online pass or i have to pay extra? also does anyone know if the game has a.i. bots for offline multiplayer...