Ghost messages on xbox

Discus and support Ghost messages on xbox in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Pretty much have ghost messages on ALL Platforms with no way to find then Had a support worker try to fix it by resetting the xbox app multiiple times... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TheBubbleBASH, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Ghost messages on xbox

Pretty much have ghost messages on ALL Platforms with no way to find then

Had a support worker try to fix it by resetting the xbox app multiiple times with no result and was told that they would contact support and i would get a response, The response however was no help and didnt fix the issue
    " Our Microsoft Team are currently updating the Game Bar due to the lost of Xbox companion app that's why you are currently experiencing some error or any issue with Xbox Game Bar. Please do wait for an update with Xbox Game Bar in the future."
    I have updated the xbox app multiple times since then and still have these ghost messages on Mobile it also says 28 messages and Xbox just has 9+ at all times above the Parties & chats area
    I have NO message request AND have READ all of my messages The 28 messages just do not appear anywhere

Ghost messages on xbox [​IMG]

:)

TheBubbleBASH, Nov 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Ghost messages on xbox