Ghost games

Discus and support Ghost games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; The Xbox App adds games to its list that are not owned and never been installed and never been played. These games can't be removed by right-clicking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sajuuk17, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Sajuuk17
    Sajuuk17 Guest

Ghost games

The Xbox App adds games to its list that are not owned and never been installed and never been played. These games can't be removed by right-clicking on them and picking 'Remove from my games'.

When I try to launch one of these games I get an error "this item does not exist. Do you want to remove it ?". If I say yes, the game is not removed from the Xbox App.

Resetting and/or removing the app several dozens of times has not solved the issue. I was unable to locate the app data folder to manually purge it.

:)

Sajuuk17, Sep 19, 2018
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    How many of you Ghost’s go all the way back to 2001?

I may be dating myself but this really is one of my favorite Tom Clancy game franchises.

In case you’ve forgot them here’s the list.

• Ghost Recon
    • Ghost Recon: Island Thunder (Expansion)
    • Ghost Recon 2
    • Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike
    • Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter (GRAW)
    • Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2

Really, really looking forward to this game. It’s been way too long.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Remedy OmG
    Remedy OmG Guest
    Infinity Ward to add Aliens mode. Rips off Treyarch's Zombies

Yes, Ghosts. The game play behind the commentary isn't Ghosts because the game isn't out yet. That's not even the point of the thread.

Remedy OmG, Sep 19, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

Ghost games

Hello Sajuuk17

Sounds like a very unique situation, are there multiple users on the PC for one?

Also the path needed to find the folder for xbox app is C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.XboxApp_7.7.29027.0_x64__~~~~~~~~~

Let me know if this helps and happy gaming.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox forum team

XBF Brad A, Sep 20, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Ghost games