Getting XBOX emails in Chinese

Discus and support Getting XBOX emails in Chinese in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every email I get about my XBOX account from Microsoft is in Chinese. I have tried changing my profile preferred language and location settings, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matthew Cason, Jul 20, 2023.

1. Getting XBOX emails in Chinese

Every email I get about my XBOX account from Microsoft is in Chinese. I have tried changing my profile preferred language and location settings, and still get Chinese emails.

:)

Matthew Cason, Jul 20, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Matthew ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you double check your Country, State, Postal Code and Time Zone here?

-Go to https://account.live.com/

-Go to Your Info tab.

-Click on Edit your personal info.

If everything is right please try contacting support

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I keep getting Xbox related emails in Chinese.

Hi Chris, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, make sure Chinese is not added here:

https://account.microsoft.com/profile/msa-language-settings

If it's not, you will need to contact support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Help me change my language preferences"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your product and category > Confirm.

Select Chat with support agent > Confirm > Start Chat.

I hope this helps.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

chinese xbox

Don't think you can on Chinese xbox ones.

There are several restrictions on Chinese xbox ones that you don't get on consoles bought in other countries due to the strict laws in China.
  5. STORMDRAYNE69 Win User

Can't download profile, if I did it would keep disconnecting.

After 63 tries, managed to get the profile !

That's 63 times my email typing with a bulky controller.

Xbox one can go $&@& itself, I'm not shelling out on that pile of useless plastic that costs less than 16 pounds to manufacture in a Chinese sweat factory. Believe me, I am in deep discussion with several of your Chinese factory workers using wei shin chat
    software. ( wechat in us and uk )
  6. 小锋朱 Win User

We hope that xboxone can join traditional Chinese language options.

Because many games do not support simplified Chinese, and the State Bank Xbox one only simplified Chinese options, resulting in no Chinese games to play, while the actual game supports traditional Chinese.
Thema:

1. Getting XBOX emails in Chinese - Similar Threads - Getting emails Chinese

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i not get the email with the code/ redeem info: i have video proof if needed. 5288a975-c7fa-4054-9ebf-12249cab8f4a
  4. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  5. I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have been getting email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...: Been getting an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** about a free 5 dollar rewards seems sketchy. Is it legit? [img] 3c6c936a-bcc3-4fe2-9ee4-eb469f450090
  6. I can’t get into my email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** password:killall99 150851c3-88d2-4a39-9744-62086683cc68
  7. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  8. how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?: So my gamertag was hooked up through my brothers email back in the day when I was much younger. with the new microsoft all encompassing ecosystem i am having quite the time finding an answer to...
  9. I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. I cannot get my old gamer tag to work. Please help: I have 2 gamer tags with the same email. How do I use my original db77b83e-9c0b-4428-9cdf-52b1308c73d0
  10. Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email: I sent out a refund because there was a game I didn't want and it rejected it despite under 14 days and I didn't even get a email even when it said I would 193f28e6-053f-4948-b63e-58110d2634e3