Getting Voice chat to go through my TV, not my headset.
Discus and support Getting Voice chat to go through my TV, not my headset. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own Astro A50s which I primarily use to talk to friends in the XBox One Party. However, sometimes I don't like putting them on so I wan't to use my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Inedible Food, May 19, 2014.
Thema:
Getting Voice chat to go through my TV, not my headset.
Loading...
-
Getting Voice chat to go through my TV, not my headset. - Similar Threads - Getting Voice chat
-
How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?
in XboX InsidersHow do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I... -
Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead
in XboX InsidersQuestion about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha... -
Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...
in XboX InsidersCan we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments] -
When the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.
in XboX InsidersWhen the invites comin? Cause some of us are getting bored with this.: I get it. Things take time. But how long has it been for some ppl who have been far more active than me in the beta stage for their shot at alpha? This isn’t a demand, I’m simply asking, can you... -
Any news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?
in XboX InsidersAny news on when we'll be getting voice in clips in beta?: Google says a couple weeks to a month after alpha approximately, and we're getting really close to a month. submitted by /u/Delux_Takeover [link] [comments] -
How to get a voice changer on Xbox Series X? No PC.
in XBoX on WindowsHow to get a voice changer on Xbox Series X? No PC.: The reason I wanna get a voice change is to fool my friends, but I just don't have APC. a6f36c68-f257-4379-8f28-bf05cef85bbd -
How to get voice chat/game chat to work again?
in XBoX on ConsolesHow to get voice chat/game chat to work again?: I am unable to hear anyone, and no one can hear me. When I click on to channels, there is a message at the bottom of the screen highlighted in red that says. "Disruptive Behavior Enforcement:... -
Some kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialSome kids got angry I killed them an had me banned from voice chats for it anyway to get...: As stated above killed these kids in a game. Continously messaged me for a rematch sad no stop crying an ended up ban from voice an party chats from them reporting me for offensive language worse... -
when i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...
in XBoX on Windowswhen i record a video on my xbox it’s doesn’t get my voice or my friends just the game how...: it won’t let me hear our voices when i capture a video e75e6d38-d516-41ed-879d-15c917a33fb4