Getting told that gamertag is not allowed

Discus and support Getting told that gamertag is not allowed in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I've been trying to change my gamertag to "" one that I used always.Im getting told tjat usernsme isnt available and the thing is that I can jabe... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aqwzmid, Dec 31, 2023.

1. aqwzmid
    aqwzmid Guest

So I've been trying to change my gamertag to "" one that I used always.Im getting told tjat usernsme isnt available and the thing is that I can jabe the name aqwzm but as soon as i put I or d its unavailable.Im not sure if zmid means something bad in another language and if someone knows it woild really help me.

:)

aqwzmid, Dec 31, 2023
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Aqwzmid, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

If the gamertag reports as not allowed it is only because it is blocked on the XBL side for a reason.

This is likely due to illegal names (profanity etc), prior abuse with a banned account (spam, cheating), hacked account (closed for security), or that it is taken. I'm afraid there is no way around this
  3. FreakRoach Win User

Getting told my gamertag "isn't allowed"

If it is not available you will have to pick another one, there's no way around it. As mentioned before, no one here on forums can help you know why it is not allowed.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Why it is not allowed doesn’t really matter. You will simply have to select something that is allowed.
  5. FreaK Vll Win User

Why is the gamertag “FreaK” not allowed
  6. Sayann X Win User

Hello, this gamertag is close to an insult in Asia that's why you can't use it. you have to look for another maybe with Numbers.

(don't forget to vote if my answer solved your problem)
Thema:

1. Getting told that gamertag is not allowed - Similar Threads - Getting told gamertag

2. Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get...: Can I get un suspended another player told me if I didn't quit the game I would get suspended and I did and now I can't post on my YouTube now I reported him but nothing...
  3. After sending my xbox series x to repair, the new serial number I was told I would get did...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending my xbox series x to repair, the new serial number I was told I would get did...: I've been trying to get this problem resolved for a year. I have called xbox support more times than I can count on my hand. I'm on limited time to try and do this again but here's what happened....
  4. I pre-ordered a game and did not get the game and they told me the purchase was declined...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre-ordered a game and did not get the game and they told me the purchase was declined...: I pre-ordered a game and did not get the game and they told me the purchase was declined but i did not get my money back i pre-ordered the game on Feb 18 2023 if that helps....
  5. When trying remote play on my PC I get told I need to update but I have no updates.

in XBoX on Windows
    When trying remote play on my PC I get told I need to update but I have no updates.: "Can't stream because either the Xbox app or your console needs to be updated. Make sure they're both up to date and try again." Is the exact error message. So far I've checked for updates for...
  6. I was recently told by Microsoft that if I get enough upvotes I can change gamertags for...

in XboX Insiders
    I was recently told by Microsoft that if I get enough upvotes I can change gamertags for...: Many Gamertags belong to accounts that have not been active for years. To fix this I suggest Microsoft allow us “The People” to notify them of gamertags we suspect to be inactive and if so free...
  7. Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join...

in XboX Insiders
    Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join...: Where do I get support for my account,I was told by someone on Microsoft support to Join this subreddit submitted by /u/TVBlissful [link] [comments]
  8. Has anyone heard any info about this? I was told to try this sub to maybe get some help....

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone heard any info about this? I was told to try this sub to maybe get some help....: [IMG] submitted by /u/DTingTing760 [link] [comments]
  9. David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.

in XboX Insiders
    David from Xbox support told me to post here and maybe try and get some help.: I'm trying to redeem an old Minecraft Java account. I tried the redeem website through there support page and since I already created an account on minecraft.net it tells me I need to login and...
  10. how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...: I've had this Spanish guy send me messages hoping my family dies and voice messages where he is yelling at me in Spanish then telling me and my family to die I killed him once in a video game and...