Getting this person banned and other silly people that shouldn't be allowed to play xbox ...

Discus and support Getting this person banned and other silly people that shouldn't be allowed to play xbox ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like xbox to do something about Elffy5783465432 he keeps joining sessions i've been appearing offline and avoided player and he keeps harassing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Its Rustyzz, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Its Rustyzz
    Its Rustyzz Guest

Getting this person banned and other silly people that shouldn't be allowed to play xbox ...

I would like xbox to do something about Elffy5783465432 he keeps joining sessions i've been appearing offline and avoided player and he keeps harassing people and has threatened to hack mine and my friends account and my friends account has been hacked but
    my friend got his account back luckly... I really want xbox to do something about this kid ASAP i've reported him on ingame voice and nothing has happened...

:)

Its Rustyzz, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Xbox Live Safety Group

Just saying, but you can actually be banned yourself for telling someone else they will be banned from Xbox LIVE. I don't remember where I heard it, but I've seen a thread in the banned forum here on Xbox.com saying that person was banned for telling people
    they were going to be banned.

You need to have proof of cheating, hacking, etc.. like a video of it and send it to official Xbox team to review it. You shouldn't contact these people yourself and act like your Xbox PET. That will only end up getting you banned.

dup581ea419-400f-4d5b-88a1-17b5ae81613f, Feb 25, 2014
  3. BF3 what has happened?

Any system on xbox live that allows the host (admin) of a ranked game to kick people shouldn't be allowed.

Not played BF3 since the rented servers came in.

The number of times my mates have been kicked from servers for winning or killing the wrong person is silly.

It's a terrible system that MS should never of allowed on their service... Sure, it works on PC, but console gamers are a completely different breed for the main part.

Then there's the fact that it's hard work even finding a "normal" game with normal tickets, no silly restrictions and no boosting.

MetalGearFloppy, Feb 25, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: