Getting this green flickering on 1080p mode

Discus and support Getting this green flickering on 1080p mode in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/AgeofReakon [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AgeofReakon, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Getting this green flickering on 1080p mode

/u/AgeofReakon, Jun 17, 2019
  2. Lime99 Win User

Screen Flickering When Using 1080p or 1080i with LG Plasma

Interesting! I put it on 1080i (not 1080p) with the new cable and it seems to be working with no flickering. I guess that's it?
  3. jeb361 Win User

Screen Flickering When Using 1080p or 1080i with LG Plasma

i read the user manual thing for that cable and it says it goes to 1080i not 1080p so maybe thats why

and i used to use that cable and it usually flickered and i could see double ghosting of everything when i put it on 1080p or 1080i ,it had to be 720p or lower for it not to flicker after i got the hdmi it worked perfectly
  4. X CROZIER X Win User

Monitor flicker on 1080p

Done allot of research for you and it seems to be a common problem with monitor aka it is faulty. Allot of people tried everything then got a replacement and the problem was fixed. Asus are even aware of the problem so I would request a refund or swap.

Sorry I could not come up with a easy solution but allot of people have your problem and it is a faulty monitor.
  5. jumpman0904 Win User

Static on Xbox one home screen and menus

I am also having this issue on my LG 47 inch LD460. While I'm at the home screen there are rainbowish flickering around certain letters and edges of the screen, and the screen cuts in and out intermittently to the point where I can't do anything. However,
    when I click onto the settings menu, the flickering and the cutting in and out disappears. If I load a game, there is no flickering and it works perfectly.

Oddly, I cannot change my resolution to 1080p even thought my TV is capable of 1080p (if i switch it to 1080p the screens blacks out). I've tried using my Xbox One on a different TV and it works perfectly- it even runs on 1080p! I'm suspecting it's my TV
    because I've tried switching out HDMI cables, and using different ports.

This is so annoying.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

TV Through Console

LG 47", make sure the tv is set to just scan, I have the youview box set at 1080p and the 50hz setting checked on the xbox, no flickering or freezing.
Thema:

Getting this green flickering on 1080p mode

1. Getting this green flickering on 1080p mode - Similar Threads - Getting green flickering

2. When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green...: When I try to play some games like starfield, halo or gears of war I get a completely green screen but if I play humankind it works perfectly. Not sure what's going on. If it's the tv as it never...
  3. How do get my profile to have a green star in the bottom right corner of the picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do get my profile to have a green star in the bottom right corner of the picture: Fhhcfjjvcvbnvvbnnhcghjnhgcvnjvvvbnnhhvbkjhbnnjbvnnnbbvb 5126cce7-26db-470a-8191-b30ff2d107a0
  4. My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.: Why does my Xbox One keep getting stuck on green screen as it starts up after power off state? I have been facing this issue around a month after i bought the unit (second hand) about 6 months...
  5. Green screen seems to take a long time to get to main screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen seems to take a long time to get to main screen.: Every time I shut my Xbox one off when I go to turn it back on it stays on the Green screen for a bit then loads up the regular start up screen. When I go to play the game I was playing it starts...
  6. My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to...: Are there any fixes for this it’s been like this for a week 0524ad9f-eb7f-4111-84b7-6636842da61d
  7. Whenever I turn my xbox one back on, I get the green screen with the xbox logo for about 30...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn my xbox one back on, I get the green screen with the xbox logo for about 30...: Why does this happen everytime? 198f95db-dcbd-431d-99b7-4072d9106d07
  8. My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes...: My Xbox takes like 10 minutes too get off the green Xbox screen and when it does sometimes it won't let me sign in and won't let me load any games nothing was working fine yesterday now it's ****...
  9. Attempting remote play and I get the green rocket and the Xbox logo followed by a message...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting remote play and I get the green rocket and the Xbox logo followed by a message...: [img] Attempting remote play and I get the green rocket and the Xbox logo followed by a message shown below. Any advice on this? 3db3649e-80d8-4eef-b7c6-9d6d07ef1c1a
  10. when trying to start xbox 360, get green light, then immediately flashing red light and it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to start xbox 360, get green light, then immediately flashing red light and it...: when trying to start xbox 360, get green light, then immediately flashing red light and it turns off. how can I fix? b66bee0f-4328-4b23-8327-e6dc9ce62405