Getting this error when trying to get my QR code for Spotify and discord on game pass...

Discus and support Getting this error when trying to get my QR code for Spotify and discord on game pass... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Pro007er [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Pro007er, Dec 16, 2019.

1. /u/Pro007er
    /u/Pro007er Guest

Getting this error when trying to get my QR code for Spotify and discord on game pass...

/u/Pro007er, Dec 16, 2019
  2. Tribal Ranger Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

Getting the same issue as the OP. I can see the offers there on my xbox dashboard, then when trying to claim the 'gift' get "An Error Has Occured. Try again later.” for both Discord Nitro and Spotify. At no point
    am I actually getting to see any QR codes. Really frustrating.
  3. GH0STSNIPERO24 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

I also am having the same problems as OP (US). I am able to claim the EA Access but Spotify Premium and Discord Nitro, I can't gain access to the QR Code without getting the "An error occurred. Please try again later."
  4. Niko1664 Win User

I cant reclaim the discord, spotify and eaccess with the game pass ultimate

You can find your gift on the Game Pass tab on the Xbox dashboard for Discord (QR code) and EA Access. For Spotify, that's depend if your not already subcribers.

Find more information at the bottom of the page : https://www.xbox.com/es-es/xbox-game-pass?source=lp
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Requesting discord nitro

I didnt choose nitro I choose spotify. I know when I got that it was a QR code website. Not sure if the nitro is the same thing. Dont know if this info will help or not. If it is a QR code like spotify might be able to just get the website.
  6. SlimeySlig12 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes

Oops this is my fault, I meant there was a promotion with discord and spotify where if you got the game pass ultimate by January 6th (which I did) then you get spotify premium and discord nitro codes along with 3 months of xbox ultimate game pass, I have
    the pass but support told me to wait 10 days for the other codes and I cant reach them anymore and its almost been 2 months.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Getting this error when trying to get my QR code for Spotify and discord on game pass... - Similar Threads - Getting error trying

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Getting error code 0x800704c6 when I try and download anything however I am connected...: I have recently installed additional ram however in the process fried my old ram which resulted in multiple BSOD due to the faulty ram. I replaced my old ram with the new ram I purchased along...
  4. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  5. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  6. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  7. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  8. I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to update my Series X but keep getting the error code 0x8B0500D0 0x00000000...: I've tried unplugging the main power for 30 seconds, I have a solid internet connection, and plenty of storage space. Less than a month ago I had to offline update it. How do I get this new...
  9. i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...

in XBoX on Windows
    i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when...: i keep getting an error "oops. not sure what happened there. Please try again later' when trying to purchase vc on nba 2k24 aa5e9bf4-c75d-42b9-903c-f2e207433285
  10. When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]:...: When i tried to launch MW3 Zombie, I keep getting (Disc read error [8.7]: 'sa_mp_jup_bigmap.ff' - check log for more information adf26045-1a33-40ac-a62e-5148ee5cd383